The Hidden Economy: The Labor Market and Tax Evasion
No abstract is available for this item.
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Volume (Year): 82 (1980)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1111/(ISSN)1467-9442|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/subs.asp?ref=0347-0520|
- Friedrich Schneider & Dominik Enste, 1999.
"Shadow Economies Around the World - Size, Causes, and Consequences,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
196, CESifo Group Munich.
- Friedrich Schneider & Dominik Enste, 2000. "Shadow Economies Around the World; Size, Causes, and Consequences," IMF Working Papers 00/26, International Monetary Fund.
- Reinhard Neck & Jens Wächter & Friedrich Schneider, 2012. "Tax avoidance versus tax evasion: on some determinants of the shadow economy," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 19(1), pages 104-117, February.
- Roger N. Waud, 1985. "Tax Aversion, Deficits and the Tax Rate-Tax Revenue Relationship," NBER Working Papers 1533, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Friedrich Schneider, 2000. "The Increase of the size of the shadow economy of 18 OECD countries: Some preliminary explanations," Economics working papers 2000-08, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Friedrich Schneider, 2000. "The Increase of the Size of the Shadow Economy of 18 OECD Countries: Some Preliminary Explanations," CESifo Working Paper Series 306, CESifo Group Munich.
- Waud, Roger N, 1988. "Tax Aversion, Optimal Tax Rates, and Indexation," Public Finance = Finances publiques, , vol. 43(2), pages 310-325.
- Roger N. Waud, 1988. "Tax Aversion, Optimal Tax Rates, and Indexation," NBER Working Papers 2643, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Albu, Lucian-Liviu & Daianu, Daniel & Pavelescu, Florin-Marius, 2002. "Underground economy quantitative models. Some applications to Romania’s case," MPRA Paper 14210, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fluet, Claude, 1987. "Fraude fiscale et offre de travail au noir," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 63(2), pages 225-242, juin et s.
- Jørgensen, Øystein & Ognedal, Tone & Strøm, Steinar, 2005. "Labor supply when tax evasion is an option," Memorandum 06/2005, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Friedrich Schneider, 2001. "Arbeit im Schatten: Einige theoretische und empirische Überlegungen Ïber die Schattenwirtschaft," Perspektiven der Wirtschaftspolitik, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 2(4), pages 425-439, November.
- Sandra Sookram & Friedrich G. Schneider & Patrick Kent Watson, 2006. "Characteristics of the household sector of the hidden economy in an emerging economy," Economics working papers 2006-05, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Lucian Liviu ALBU & Ion GHIZDEANU & Mărioara IORDAN, 2008. "Informal Economic Estimation Models at Macroeconomic Level. Some Theoretical and Methodologial Considerations," Timisoara Journal of Economics, West University of Timisoara, Romania, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, vol. 1(2), pages 177-190.
- Braulke, Michael & Sauermann, Heinz, 1985. "Die Firma im Halbschatten," Discussion Papers, Series I 199, University of Konstanz, Department of Economics.
- Hashimzade, Nigar & Myles, Gareth D. & Page, Frank & Rablen, Matthew D., 2014. "Social networks and occupational choice: The endogenous formation of attitudes and beliefs about tax compliance," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 134-146.
- Hashimzade, Nigar & Myles, Gareth D. & Rablen, Matthew D., 2016. "Predictive analytics and the targeting of audits," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 124(C), pages 130-145.
- Lackó, Mária, 1995. "Rejtett gazdaság nemzetközi összehasonlításban
[Hidden economy by international comparison - A method of estimation based on the bouseholds' energy consumption]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(5), pages 486-510.
- Enste, Dominik & Schneider, Friedrich, 1998. "Increasing Shadow Economies all over the World - Fiction or Reality?," IZA Discussion Papers 26, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Albu, Lucian-Liviu, 2003. "Underground economy modelling: simple models with complicated dynamics," MPRA Paper 12447, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Isilda Shima, 2005. "The Shadow Economy in NorwayDemand for Currency Approach," The IUP Journal of Monetary Economics, IUP Publications, vol. 0(1), pages 61-78, February.
- Shima, Isilda, 2004. "The shadow economy in Norway: Demand for currency approach," Memorandum 10/2004, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:scandj:v:82:y:1980:i:2:p:304-11. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed