Schooling Interruption, Work While in School and the Returns from Schooling
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christian Dustmann & Arthur Soest, 2007.
"Part-time work, school success and school leaving,"
Springer, vol. 32(2), pages 277-299, May.
- Dustmann, C. & Rajah, N. & van Soest, A.H.O., 1996. "Part-Time Work, School Success and School Leaving," Discussion Paper 1996-43, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Dustmann, C. & van Soest, A.H.O., 2007. "Part-time work, school success and school leaving," Other publications TiSEM 30baae3b-fb17-4da9-9650-3, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Christian Dustmann & Najma Rajah & Athur van Soest, 1996. "Part-time Work, School Success and School Leaving," Discussion Papers 96-19 ISSN 1350-6722, University College London, Department of Economics.
- Palameta, Boris & Zhang, Xuelin, 2006. "Participation in Adult Schooling and Its Earnings Impact in Canada," Analytical Studies Branch Research Paper Series 2006276e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Christian Dustmann & John Mickelwright & Najma Rajah & Stephen Smith, 1996. "Earning and learning: educational policy and the growth of part-time work by full-time pupils," Fiscal Studies, Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 17(1), pages 79-103, February.
- Bertil Holmlund & Qian Liu & Oskar Nordström Skans, 2008.
"Mind the gap? Estimating the effects of postponing higher education,"
Oxford Economic Papers,
Oxford University Press, vol. 60(4), pages 683-710, October.
- Bertil Holmlund & Qian Liu & Oskar Nordström Skans, 2006. "Mind the Gap? Estimating the Effects of Postponing Higher Education," CESifo Working Paper Series 1792, CESifo Group Munich.
- Holmlund, Bertil & Liu, Qian & Nordström Skans, Oskar, 2006. "Mind the gap? Estimating the effects of postponing higher education," Working Paper Series 2006:11, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Holmlund, Bertil & Liu, Qian & Nordström Skans, Oskar, 2006. "Mind the Gap? Estimating the Effects of Postponing Higher Education," Working Paper Series 2006:17, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Michael Coelli & Domenico Tabasso, 2015.
"Where Are the Returns to Lifelong Learning?,"
Research Papers by the Institute of Economics and Econometrics, Geneva School of Economics and Management, University of Geneva
15112, Institut d'Economie et Econométrie, Université de Genève.
- Coelli, Michael & Tabasso, Domenico, 2015. "Where Are the Returns to Lifelong Learning?," IZA Discussion Papers 9509, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Michael Coelli & Domenico Tabasso, 2015. "Where Are the Returns to Lifelong Learning?," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2015n24, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Eide, Eric R. & Ronan, Nick, 2001. "Is participation in high school athletics an investment or a consumption good?: Evidence from high school and beyond," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 20(5), pages 431-442, October.
- Sjögren, Anna & Saez-Marti, Maria, 2004. "On the Timing of Education," Working Paper Series 614, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- repec:eee:ecoedu:v:58:y:2017:i:c:p:108-122 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:scandj:v:82:y:1980:i:2:p:291-303. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1111/(ISSN)1467-9442 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.