Capital Budgeting with Unspecified Discount Rates
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Francesca Beccacece, 1995. "Linear operators, time dominance and IRR," Decisions in Economics and Finance, Springer;Associazione per la Matematica, vol. 18(2), pages 105-117, September.
- Simon Dietz & Anca N. Matei, 2013. "Spaces for agreement: a theory of Time-Stochastic Dominance," GRI Working Papers 137, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
- Nicolas Gravel & Patrick Moyes, 2013.
"Utilitarianism or welfarism: does it make a difference?,"
Social Choice and Welfare,
Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 40(2), pages 529-551, February.
- Nicolas Gravel & Patrick Moyes, 2011. "Utilitarianism or Welfarism: Does it Make a Difference?," Working Papers halshs-00634010, HAL.
- Nicolas Gravel & Patrick Moyes, 2013. "Utilitarianism or welfarism: does it make a difference?," Post-Print hal-00650750, HAL.
- Patrick MOYES ( GREThA, CNRS, UMRS 5113) & Nicolas GRAVEL (AMSE (GREQAM) et Aix-Marseille University), 2011. "Utilitarianism or Welfarism: Does it Make a Difference?," Cahiers du GREThA 2011-30, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Nicolas Gravel & Patrick Moyes, 2013. "Utilitarianism or welfarism: does it make a difference?," Post-Print hal-01499612, HAL.
- James E. Foster & Tapan Mitra, 2003.
"Ranking investment projects,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 22(3), pages 469-494, October.
- James E. Foster & Tapan Mitra, 2001. "Ranking Investment Projects," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0107, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Foster, James E. & Mitra, Tapan, 2001. "Ranking Investment Projects," Working Papers 01-06, Cornell University, Center for Analytic Economics.
- Simon Dietz & Nicoleta Anca Matei, 2016.
"Spaces for Agreement: A Theory of Time-Stochastic Dominance and an Application to Climate Change,"
Journal of the Association of Environmental and Resource Economists,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 3(1), pages 85-130.
- Dietz, Simon & Matei, Nicoleta Anca, 2016. "Spaces for agreement: a theory of time-stochastic dominance and an application to climate change," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 64182, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Nicoleta Anca Matei & Claudio Zoli, 2012. "Restricted Finite Time Dominance," Working Papers 30/2012, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
- Patrick MOYES (GREThA, CNRS, UMR 5113), 2011. "Rearrangements and Sequential Rank Order Dominance. A Result with Economic Applications," Cahiers du GREThA 2011-35, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Simon Dietz & Anca N. Matei, 2013. "Is there space for agreement on climate change? A non-parametric approach to policy evaluation," GRI Working Papers 136, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:scandj:v:82:y:1980:i:1:p:45-58. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1111/(ISSN)1467-9442 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.