Capital Budgeting with Unspecified Discount Rates
No abstract is available for this item.
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Volume (Year): 82 (1980)
Issue (Month): 1 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1111/(ISSN)1467-9442|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/subs.asp?ref=0347-0520|
- Nicolas Gravel & Patrick Moyes, 2013.
"Utilitarianism or welfarism: does it make a difference?,"
Social Choice and Welfare,
Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 40(2), pages 529-551, February.
- Nicolas Gravel & Patrick Moyes, 2011. "Utilitarianism or Welfarism: Does it Make a Difference?," Working Papers halshs-00634010, HAL.
- Nicolas Gravel & Patrick Moyes, 2013. "Utilitarianism or welfarism: does it make a difference?," Post-Print hal-00650750, HAL.
- Patrick MOYES ( GREThA, CNRS, UMRS 5113) & Nicolas GRAVEL (AMSE (GREQAM) et Aix-Marseille University), 2011. "Utilitarianism or Welfarism: Does it Make a Difference?," Cahiers du GREThA 2011-30, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Nicolas Gravel & Patrick Moyes, 2013. "Utilitarianism or welfarism: does it make a difference?," Post-Print hal-01499612, HAL.
- Francesca Beccacece, 1995. "Linear operators, time dominance and IRR," Decisions in Economics and Finance, Springer;Associazione per la Matematica, vol. 18(2), pages 105-117, September.
- James E. Foster & Tapan Mitra, 2003. "Ranking investment projects," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 22(3), pages 469-494, October.
- Foster, James E. & Mitra, Tapan, 2001. "Ranking Investment Projects," Working Papers 01-06, Cornell University, Center for Analytic Economics.
- James E. Foster & Tapan Mitra, 2001. "Ranking Investment Projects," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0107, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Nicoleta Anca Matei & Claudio Zoli, 2012. "Restricted Finite Time Dominance," Working Papers 30/2012, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
- Patrick MOYES (GREThA, CNRS, UMR 5113), 2011. "Rearrangements and Sequential Rank Order Dominance. A Result with Economic Applications," Cahiers du GREThA 2011-35, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Simon Dietz & Nicoleta Anca Matei, 2016. "Spaces for Agreement: A Theory of Time-Stochastic Dominance and an Application to Climate Change," Journal of the Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, University of Chicago Press, vol. 3(1), pages 85-130.
- Simon Dietz & Nicoleta Anca Matei, 2016. "Spaces for agreement: a theory of time-stochastic dominance and an application to climate change," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 64182, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Simon Dietz & Anca N. Matei, 2013. "Is there space for agreement on climate change? A non-parametric approach to policy evaluation," GRI Working Papers 136, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
- Simon Dietz & Anca N. Matei, 2013. "Spaces for agreement: a theory of Time-Stochastic Dominance," GRI Working Papers 137, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:scandj:v:82:y:1980:i:1:p:45-58. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed