Estimating Willingness to Pay: Why and How?
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Stiglitz, Joseph E & Weiss, Andrew, 1981. "Credit Rationing in Markets with Imperfect Information," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, pages 393-410.
- Richard Arnott & Joseph Stiglitz, 1991. "Equilibrium in Competitive Insurance Markets with Moral Hazard," NBER Working Papers 3588, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Glenn W. Harrison & John A. List, 2004. "Field Experiments," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, pages 1009-1055.
- Henk Folmer & Olof Johansson-Stenman, 2011.
"Does Environmental Economics Produce Aeroplanes Without Engines? On the Need for an Environmental Social Science,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, pages 337-361.
- Folmer, Henk & Johansson-Stenman, Olof, 2011. "Does Environmental Economics Produce Aeroplanes Without Engines? - On the Need for an Environmental Social Science," Working Papers in Economics 483, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Francois Bonnieux & Dominique Vermersch, 1993. "Bénéfices et coûts de la protection de l'eau : application de l'approche contingente à la pêche sportive," Post-Print hal-01594132, HAL.
- D. Kenyon, 1984. "Preference revelation and supply response in the arena of local government," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 42(2), pages 147-160, January.
- Torero, Maximo & Chowdhury, Shyamal K. & Galdo, Virgilio, 2003. "Willingness to pay for the rural telephone service in Bangladesh and Peru," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 327-361, September.
- Zonna, Davide, 2016.
"Sprechi di cibo e tentativi di riduzione. Un caso sperimentale
[Avoiding food waste. A field experiment]," MPRA Paper 76097, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Franco Papandrea, 1999. "Willingness to Pay for Domestic Television Programming," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, pages 147-164.
- Banerjee, Prasenjit & Shogren, Jason F., 2014.
"Bidding behavior given point and interval values in a second-price auction,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, pages 126-137.
- Jason F. Shogren & Jason F. Shogren, 2013. "Bidding Behavior given Point and Interval Values in a Second-price Auction," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 1310, Economics, The University of Manchester.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:scandj:v:81:y:1979:i:2:p:142-53. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1111/(ISSN)1467-9442 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.