The Limits to Stability of a Full-employment Equilibrium
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hansjorg Klausinger, 2002. "A Note on the Stability of Full Employment," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(2), pages 211-225.
- Kind, Christoph, 1999. "Remarks on the economic interpretation of Hopf bifurcations," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 62(2), pages 147-154, February.
- Hansjoerg Klausinger, 1999.
"The Stability of Full Employment. A Reconstruction of Chapter 19-Keynesianism,"
Department of Economics Working Papers
wuwp063, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Klausinger, Hansjörg, 1999. "The stability of full employment. A reconstruction of chapter 19-Keynesianism," Department of Economics Working Paper Series 552, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Foroni, Ilaria & Agliari, Anna, 2011. "Complex dynamics associated with the appearance/disappearance of invariant closed curves," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 81(8), pages 1640-1655.
- Michael Assous, 2013. "Irving Fisher's debt deflation analysis: From the Purchasing Power of Money (1911) to the Debt-deflation Theory of the Great Depression (1933)," The European Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(2), pages 305-322, April.
- Christian Groth, 1993. "Some unfamiliar dynamics of a familiar macro model a note," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 58(3), pages 293-305, October.
- Olivier Bruno & Muriel Dal-Pont Legrand, 2014.
"The instability principle revisited: an essay in Harrodian dynamics,"
The European Journal of the History of Economic Thought,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(3), pages 467-484, June.
- Olivier Bruno & Muriel Dal-Pont Legrand, 2012. "The Instability Principle Revisited: An essay in Harrodian Dynamics," Post-Print halshs-00723878, HAL.
- Muriel Dal-Pont Legrand & Olivier Bruno, 2014. "The instability Principle revisited: an essay in Harrodian Dynamics," Post-Print halshs-01066338, HAL.
- Martin Guzman & Peter Howitt, 2015. "Learning, Expectations, and the Financial Instability Hypothesis," Working Papers Series 33, Institute for New Economic Thinking.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:scandj:v:80:y:1978:i:3:p:265-82. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1111/(ISSN)1467-9442 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.