Optimal Taxation and Pure Profit
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Dex, Shirley, et al, 1995. "Cross-National Comparisons of the Labour Force Participation of Women Married to Unemployed Men," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 47(4), pages 611-635, October.
- Rolf Aaberge & Iulie Aslaksen, 1996. "Decomposition of the Gini Coefficient by Income Components: Various Types of Applications and Interpretations," Discussion Papers 182, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Lerman, Robert I & Yitzhaki, Shlomo, 1985. "Income Inequality Effects by Income," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 67(1), pages 151-156, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Myles, G.D., 1989. "Industry-Specific Income Taxes," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 334, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Laurence Ales & Christopher Sleet, 2016. "Taxing Top CEO Incomes," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 106(11), pages 3331-3366, November.
- Knud Jørgen Munk, 2008.
"Welfare Effects of Tax and Price Changes Revisited,"
Economics Working Papers
2008-03, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Knud J., MUNK, 2008. "Welfare Effects of Tax and Price Changes Revisited," Discussion Papers (ECON - Département des Sciences Economiques) 2008006, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- Gaube, Thomas, 2000. "When do distortionary taxes reduce the optimal supply of public goods?," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 76(2), pages 151-180, May.
- Lars Hokonsen, 1998. "An Investigation into Alternative Representations of the Marginal Cost of Public Funds," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 5(3), pages 329-343, July.
- Peter Birch Sørensen, 2006. "The Theory of Optimal Taxation: What is the Policy Relevance?," EPRU Working Paper Series 06-07, Economic Policy Research Unit (EPRU), University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Odd E. Nygård & John T. Revesz, 2015. "Optimal indirect taxation and the uniformity debate: A review of theoretical results and empirical contributions," Discussion Papers 809, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Heady, Christopher, 1998.
"Local Government Finance and Industrial Policy in China,"
Economic Change and Restructuring,
Springer, vol. 31(2-3), pages 195-212.
- Christopher Heady, 1998. "Local Government Finance and Industrial Policy in China," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 31(2), pages 195-212, May.
- MUNK, Knud J., 2011. "Optimal taxation in the presence of a congested public good and an application to transport policy," CORE Discussion Papers 2011057, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Knud MUNK, "undated".
"On the Use of Border Taxes in Developing Countries,"
- Knud J., MUNK, 2008. "On the Use of Border Taxes in Developing Countries," Discussion Papers (ECON - Département des Sciences Economiques) 2008005, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques, revised 29 Jul 2011.
- Saku Aura & Thomas Davidoff, 2005.
"Optimal Commodity Taxation When Land and Structures Must Be Taxed at the Same Rate,"
0505, Department of Economics, University of Missouri.
- Saku Aura & Thomas Davidoff, 2005. "Optimal Commodity Taxation when Land and Structures must be Taxed at the Same Rate," CESifo Working Paper Series 1522, CESifo Group Munich.
- Homburg, Stefan, 2010. "Allgemeine Steuerlehre," EconStor Books, ZBW - German National Library of Economics, number 92547.
- Eskeland, Gunnar S., 2000. "Externalities and production efficiency," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2319, The World Bank.
- Michael Carlos Best & Anne Brockmeyer & Henrik Jacobsen Kleven & Johannes Spinnewijn & Mazhar Waseem, 2015.
"Production versus Revenue Efficiency with Limited Tax Capacity: Theory and Evidence from Pakistan,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 123(6), pages 1311-1355.
- Best, Michael Carlos & Brockmeyer, Anne & Kleven, Henrik Jacobsen & Spinnewijn, Johannes & Waseem, Mazhar, 2015. "Production versus revenue efficiency with limited tax capacity: theory and evidence from Pakistan," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 64916, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Christophe Chamley & Douglas Downing, 1981. "Efficient Stationary Taxation and Intertemporal General Equilibrium," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 591, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Michael Lundholm, 2008. "Decentralizing Public Goods Production," Journal of Public Economic Theory, Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 10(2), pages 259-279, April.
- Kosonen, Tuomas, 2015. "More and cheaper haircuts after VAT cut? On the efficiency and incidence of service sector consumption taxes," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 131(C), pages 87-100.
- Odd E. Nygard & John T. Revesz, 2016. "A literature review on optimal indirect taxation and the uniformity debate," Hacienda Pública Española, IEF, vol. 218(3), pages 107-140, September.
- Lopez-Garcia, Miguel-Angel, 1998. "On welfare and revenue effects of indirect tax harmonization," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 60(2), pages 185-193, August.
- Miguel Angel López-García, 2004. "Welfare, Revenue and Indirect Tax Harmonization under the Origin Principle," Hacienda Pública Española, IEF, vol. 168(1), pages 9-25, marzo.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:scandj:v:80:y:1978:i:1:p:1-19. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1111/(ISSN)1467-9442 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.