Optimal Taxation and Pure Profit
No abstract is available for this item.
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Volume (Year): 80 (1978)
Issue (Month): 1 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1111/(ISSN)1467-9442|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/subs.asp?ref=0347-0520|
- Myles, G.D., 1989. "Industry-Specific Income Taxes," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 334, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Laurence Ales & Christopher Sleet, 2016. "Taxing Top CEO Incomes," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 106(11), pages 3331-3366, November.
- Knud Jørgen Munk, 2008.
"Welfare Effects of Tax and Price Changes Revisited,"
Economics Working Papers
2008-03, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Knud J., MUNK, 2008. "Welfare Effects of Tax and Price Changes Revisited," Discussion Papers (ECON - Département des Sciences Economiques) 2008006, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- Gaube, Thomas, 2000. "When do distortionary taxes reduce the optimal supply of public goods?," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 76(2), pages 151-180, May.
- Lars Hokonsen, 1998. "An Investigation into Alternative Representations of the Marginal Cost of Public Funds," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 5(3), pages 329-343, July.
- Peter Birch Sørensen, 2006. "The Theory of Optimal Taxation: What is the Policy Relevance?," EPRU Working Paper Series 06-07, Economic Policy Research Unit (EPRU), University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Odd E. Nygård & John T. Revesz, 2015. "Optimal indirect taxation and the uniformity debate: A review of theoretical results and empirical contributions," Discussion Papers 809, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Heady, Christopher, 1998. "Local Government Finance and Industrial Policy in China," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 31(2-3), pages 195-212.
- Christopher Heady, 1998. "Local Government Finance and Industrial Policy in China," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 31(2), pages 195-212, May.
- MUNK, Knud J., 2011. "Optimal taxation in the presence of a congested public good and an application to transport policy," CORE Discussion Papers 2011057, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Knud MUNK, "undated". "On the Use of Border Taxes in Developing Countries," EcoMod2008 23800093, EcoMod.
- Knud J., MUNK, 2008. "On the Use of Border Taxes in Developing Countries," Discussion Papers (ECON - Département des Sciences Economiques) 2008005, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques, revised 29 Jul 2011.
- Saku Aura & Thomas Davidoff, 2005. "Optimal Commodity Taxation When Land and Structures Must Be Taxed at the Same Rate," Working Papers 0505, Department of Economics, University of Missouri.
- Saku Aura & Thomas Davidoff, 2005. "Optimal Commodity Taxation when Land and Structures must be Taxed at the Same Rate," CESifo Working Paper Series 1522, CESifo Group Munich.
- Homburg, Stefan, 2010. "Allgemeine Steuerlehre," EconStor Books, ZBW - German National Library of Economics, number 92547, March.
- Eskeland, Gunnar S., 2000. "Externalities and production efficiency," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2319, The World Bank.
- Michael Carlos Best & Anne Brockmeyer & Henrik Jacobsen Kleven & Johannes Spinnewijn & Mazhar Waseem, 2015. "Production versus Revenue Efficiency with Limited Tax Capacity: Theory and Evidence from Pakistan," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 123(6), pages 1311-1355.
- Michael Carlos Best & Anne Brockmeyer & Henrik Jacobsen Kleven & Johannes Spinnewijn & Mazhar Waseem, 2015. "Production versus revenue efficiency with limited tax capacity: theory and evidence from Pakistan," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 64916, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Christophe Chamley & Douglas Downing, 1981. "Efficient Stationary Taxation and Intertemporal General Equilibrium," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 591, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Michael Lundholm, 2008. "Decentralizing Public Goods Production," Journal of Public Economic Theory, Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 10(2), pages 259-279, 04.
- Lundholm, Michael, 2004. "Decentralising Public Goods Production," Research Papers in Economics 2004:6, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Kosonen, Tuomas, 2015. "More and cheaper haircuts after VAT cut? On the efficiency and incidence of service sector consumption taxes," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 131(C), pages 87-100.
- Lopez-Garcia, Miguel-Angel, 1998. "On welfare and revenue effects of indirect tax harmonization," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 60(2), pages 185-193, August.
- Miguel Angel López-García, 2004. "Welfare, Revenue and Indirect Tax Harmonization under the Origin Principle," Hacienda Pública Española, IEF, vol. 168(1), pages 9-25, marzo.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:scandj:v:80:y:1978:i:1:p:1-19. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed