The Logic of the Fix-price Method
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pascal Michaillat & Emmanuel Saez, 2015.
"Aggregate Demand, Idle Time, and Unemployment,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 130(2), pages 507-569.
- Pascal Michaillat & Emmanuel Saez, 2013. "Aggregate Demand, Idle Time, and Unemployment," NBER Working Papers 18826, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michaillat, Pascal & Saez, Emmanuel, 2015. "Aggregate demand, idle time, and unemployment," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 61832, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Pascal Michaillat & Emmanuel Saez, 2014. "Aggregate Demand, Idle Time, and Unemployment," Discussion Papers 1419, Centre for Macroeconomics (CFM).
- Michaillat, Pascal & Saez, Emmanuel, 2014. "Aggregate demand, idle time, and unemployment," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 86338, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Pascal Michaillat & Emmanuel Saez, 2014. "Aggregate Demand, Idle Time, and Unemployment," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles 14-214, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Swanenberg, A.J.M., 1981. "Rationing and price dynamics in a simple market-game," Research Memorandum 43559370-0b7a-4bd0-87ed-6, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Herings, P. Jean-Jacques & Konovalov, Alexander, 2009.
"Constrained suboptimality when prices are non-competitive,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 45(1-2), pages 43-58, January.
- Herings, P.J.J. & Konovalov, A., 2000. "Constrained Suboptimality When Prices are Non-Competitive," Discussion Paper 2000-114, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Herings P. Jean-Jacques & Konovalov Alexander, 2000. "Constrained Suboptimality when Prices Are Non-competitive," Research Memorandum 012, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Herings P. Jean-Jacques & Konovalov Alexander, 2002. "Constrained Suboptimality when Prices Are Non-competitive," Research Memorandum 012, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- C. Rogers*, 1985. "A Critique of Clower's Dual Decision Hypothesis," South African Journal of Economics, Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 53(2), pages 75-82, June.
- McCurdy, Thomas H. & Yannelis, Demetrius C., 1985. "Simultaneous Price-Quantity Adjustments in the Presence of Spillovers Across Markets," Queen's Institute for Economic Research Discussion Papers 275195, Queen's University - Department of Economics.
- Michel de Vroey, 2004. "Théorie du déséquilibre et chômage involontaire. Un examen critique," Revue économique, Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 55(4), pages 647-668.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:scandj:v:79:y:1977:i:2:p:169-86. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1111/(ISSN)1467-9442 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.