Experiences of Flexible Exchange Rates in Earlier Periods: Theories, Evidence and a New View
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- -, 1980. "Política monetaria y el ajuste de la balanza de pagos: tres estudios = Monetary policy and balance-of-payments adjustment: three studies," Cuadernos de la CEPAL, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), number 29 edited by Cepal.
- Thomas M. Humphrey, 2004. "Classical deflation theory," Economic Quarterly, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue Win, pages 11-32.
- Nils Herger, 2017. "An empirical assessment of the Swedish Bullionist Controversy," Working Papers 17.01, Swiss National Bank, Study Center Gerzensee.
- Douglas A. Irwin, 2017. "The Missing Bretton Woods Debate over Flexible Exchange Rates," NBER Working Papers 23037, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- García, Valeriano F., 1980. "Demanda de bienes de importación = Demand for imported goods," Libros y Documentos Institucionales, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), number 2791.
- Saieh B., Alvaro, 1980. "Enfoque monetario del tipo de cambio = Monetary approach to the exchange rate," Cuadernos de la CEPAL, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), number 2902.
- B.S.Y. Sim, 1994. "The Australian Dollar and Purchasing Power," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 94-17, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Ahmed, M., 2005. "Purchasing Power Parity Based on Capital Account, Exchange Rate Volatility and Cointegration: Evidence from Some Developing Countries," Applied Econometrics and International Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 5(3).
- García, Valeriano F., 1980. "Demanda de bienes de importación = Demand for imported goods," Cuadernos de la CEPAL, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), number 2791.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:scandj:v:78:y:1976:i:2:p:169-96. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1111/(ISSN)1467-9442 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.