Equal Pay for Equal Work? Evidence from Sweden and a Comparison with Norway and the U.S
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Amuedo Dorantes, Catalina & De la Rica Goiricelaya, Sara, 2005. "The Impact of Gender Segregation on Male-Female Wage Differentials," DFAEII Working Papers 2005-16, University of the Basque Country - Department of Foundations of Economic Analysis II.
- Lazear, Edward P. & Oyer, Paul, 2004.
"Internal and external labor markets: a personnel economics approach,"
Elsevier, vol. 11(5), pages 527-554, October.
- Edward P. Lazear & Paul Oyer, 2003. "Internal and External Labor Markets: A Personnel Economics Approach," NBER Working Papers 10192, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Illoong Kwon & Eva Meyersson Milgrom & Seiwoon Hwang, 2010. "Cohort Effects in Promotions and Wages: Evidence from Sweden and the United States," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 45(3).
- Barth, Erling & Dale-Olsen, Harald, 2009.
"Monopsonistic discrimination, worker turnover, and the gender wage gap,"
Elsevier, vol. 16(5), pages 589-597, October.
- Barth, Erling & Dale-Olsen, Harald, 2009. "Monopsonistic Discrimination, Worker Turnover, and the Gender Wage Gap," IZA Discussion Papers 3930, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Elisabeth Hermann Frederiksen, 2006. "An Equilibrium Analysis of the Gender Wage Gap," EPRU Working Paper Series 06-08, Economic Policy Research Unit (EPRU), University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Asplund, Rita & Napari, Sami, 2011. "Intangible capital and wages: An analysis of wage gaps across occupations and genders in Czech Republic, Finland and Norway," Discussion Papers 1248, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Stern, Charlotta, 2016. "Does political ideology hinder insights on gender and labor markets?," Ratio Working Papers 275, The Ratio Institute.
- Rita Asplund & Sami Napari, 2011. "Intangibles and the Gender Wage Gap: An Analysis of Gender Wage Gaps Across Occupations in the Finnish Private Sector," Journal of Labor Research, Springer, vol. 32(4), pages 305-325, December.
- Edward Lazear & Paul Oyer, 2004. "The Structure of Wages and Internal Mobility," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 94(2), pages 212-216, May.
- Javier Polavieja, 2009.
"Domestic Supply, Job-Specialization and Sex-differences in Pay,"
Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement,
Springer, vol. 93(3), pages 587-605, September.
- Polavieja, Javier G., 2008. "Domestic supply, job-specialisation and sex-differences in pay," ISER Working Paper Series 2008-33, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Sara de la Rica, 2007. "Segregación ocupacional y diferencias salariales por género en España: 1995-2002," Working Papers 2007-35, FEDEA.
- Fortin, Nicole M. & Bell, Brian & Böhm, Michael, 2017.
"Top earnings inequality and the gender pay gap: Canada, Sweden, and the United Kingdom,"
Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 107-123.
- Fortin, Nicole M. & Bell, Brian & Böhm, Michael Johannes, 2017. "Top Earnings Inequality and the Gender Pay Gap: Canada, Sweden and the United Kingdom," IZA Discussion Papers 10829, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Napari, Sami, 2006. "The early career gender wage gap," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 19844, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Graciela Chichilnisky, 2008. "The Gender Gap," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 12(4), pages 828-844, November.
- Korkeamaki, Ossi & Kyyra, Tomi, 2006. "A gender wage gap decomposition for matched employer-employee data," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(5), pages 611-638, October.
- Pfeifer, Christian & Sohr, Tatjana, 2008. "Analysing the Gender Wage Gap Using Personnel Records of a Large German Company," IZA Discussion Papers 3533, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Shirai, Daichi & Nagamachi, Kohei & Eguchi, Naotaka, 2012. "The Impacts of Firms' Technology Choice on the Gender Differences in Wage and Time Allocation: A Cross-Country Analysis," MPRA Paper 56666, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 13 Jun 2014.
- Sami Napari, 2006. "The Early Career Gender Wage Gap," CEP Discussion Papers dp0738, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:scandj:v:103:y:2001:i:4:p:559-83. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1111/(ISSN)1467-9442 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.