Strategic Innovation with Complete and Incomplete Labour Market Contracts
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:bla:indres:v:56:y:2017:i:1:p:73-121 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ben Ferrett & Vasileios Zikos, 2013.
"Wage-Setting Institutions and R&D Collaboration Networks,"
Australian Economic Papers,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 52(2), pages 61-78, June.
- Ben Ferrett & Vasileios Zikos, 2012. "Wage-Setting Institutions and R&D Collaboration Networks," Discussion Paper Series 2012_02, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Apr 2012.
- Debasmita Basak & Andreas Hoefele & Arijit Mukherjee, 2014. "Union Bargaining Power and Product Innovation: Relevance of the Preference Function," CESifo Working Paper Series 5007, CESifo Group Munich.
- Addison, John T. & Teixeira, Paulino & Evers, Katalin & Bellmann, Lutz, 2013.
"Collective Bargaining and Innovation in Germany: Cooperative Industrial Relations?,"
IZA Discussion Papers
7871, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- John T. Addison & Paulino Teixeira & Katalin Evers & Lutz Bellmann, 2015. "Collective Bargaining and Innovation in Germany: Cooperative Industrial Relations?," GEMF Working Papers 2014-01, GEMF, Faculty of Economics, University of Coimbra.
- Braun, Sebastian, 2009. "Unionisation structures and heterogeneous firms," Kiel Working Papers 1566, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Braun, Sebastian, 2011. "Unionisation structures, productivity and firm performance: New insights from a heterogeneous firm model," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 120-129, January.
- repec:eee:reveco:v:55:y:2018:i:c:p:98-110 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mukherjee, Arijit & Pennings, Enrico, 2011. "Unionization structure, licensing and innovation," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 232-241, March.
- May, Frank Christian & Münster, Johannes, 2013. "Centralized Bargaining in Press Wholesale," Annual Conference 2013 (Duesseldorf): Competition Policy and Regulation in a Global Economic Order 79984, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Jacob Seifert, 2015. "Welfare effects of compulsory licensing," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 48(3), pages 317-350, December.
- Vasileios Zikos, 2007. "The Temporal Dimension of Wage Contracts in Oligopoly with Spillovers," Discussion Paper Series 2007_04, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Feb 2007.
- Bester, Helmut & Milliou, Chrysovalantou & Petrakis, Emmanuel, 2012. "Wage bargaining, productivity growth and long-run industry structure," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(6), pages 923-930.
- Murphy, Gavin & Siedschlag, Iulia & McQuinn, John, 2012. "Employment Protection and Innovation Intensity," Papers WP445, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Lingens, Jorg, 2007. "Unions, wage setting, and economic growth," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 167-188, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:scandj:v:103:y:2001:i:2:p:265-82. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1111/(ISSN)1467-9442 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.