Social Security Reform and National Wealth
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marko Kothenbürger & Panu Poutvaara, 2006.
"Social Security Reform and Investment in Education: Is There Scope for a Pareto Improvement?,"
London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 73(290), pages 299-319, May.
- Köthenbürger, Marko & Poutvaara, Panu, 2006. "Social security reform and investment in education: Is there scope for a Pareto improvement?," Munich Reprints in Economics 19486, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Köthenbürger, Marko & Poutvaara, Panu, 2006. "Social security reform and investment in education: Is there scope for a Pareto improvement?," Munich Reprints in Economics 19487, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Kent Smetters, 2005.
"Social Security Privatization with Elastic Labor Supply and Second-Best Taxes,"
NBER Working Papers
11101, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kent Smetters, 2005. "Social Security Privatization with Elastic Labor Supply and Second-Best Taxes," Working Papers wp092, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.
- Marko Köthenbürger & Panu Poutvaara, 2002.
"Social Security Reform and Intergenerational Trade: Is there Scope for a Pareto-Improvement?,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
795, CESifo Group Munich.
- Marko Köthenbürger & Panu Poutvaara, 2004. "Social Security Reform and Intergenerational Trade: Is there Scope for a Pareto-Improvement?," Public Economics 0404008, EconWPA.
- John Laitner & Dmitriy Stolyarov, 2003. "Technological Change and the Stock Market," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 93(4), pages 1240-1267, September.
- Erling Steigum, 2001. "Trade Unions and the Burden of the Public Debt," CESifo Working Paper Series 587, CESifo Group Munich.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:scandj:v:102:y:2000:i:3:p:349-71. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1111/(ISSN)1467-9442 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.