Schooling, Training, Growth and Minimum Wages
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Brecht Boone & Freddy Heylen, 2015. "Cross-country differences in unemployment: fiscal policy,unions and household preferences in general equilibrium," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 15/899, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Luciano Fanti & Luca Gori, 2010. "Economic Growth and Welfare in a Neoclassical Overlapping Generations Growth Model with Minimum Wages and Consumption Taxes," LABOUR, CEIS, vol. 24(3), pages 238-262, September.
- Zsófia L. Bárány, 2016.
"The Minimum Wage and Inequality: The Effects of Education and Technology,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 34(1), pages 237-274.
- Zsofia Barany, 2011. "The minimum wage and inequality - the effects of education and technology," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/eu4vqp9ompq, Sciences Po.
- Zsofia Barany, 2016. "The Minimum Wage and Inequality: The Effects of Education and Technology," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/4jgjdlef848, Sciences Po.
- Zsófia L. Bárány, 2011. "The Minimum Wage and Inequality - The Effects of Education and Technology," CEP Discussion Papers dp1076, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Zsofia Barany, 2011. "The minimum wage and inequality - the effects of education and technology," Working Papers hal-01069474, HAL.
- Dessing, Maryke, 2004. "Implications for minimum-wage policies of an S-shaped labor-supply curve," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 53(4), pages 543-568, April.
- Luciano Fanti & Luca Gori, 2011.
"On economic growth and minimum wages,"
Journal of Economics,
Springer, vol. 103(1), pages 59-82, May.
- Luciano Fanti & Luca Gori, 2009. "On economic growth and minimum wages," Discussion Papers 2009/78, Dipartimento di Economia e Management (DEM), University of Pisa, Pisa, Italy.
- Fanti, Luciano & Gori, Luca, 2010. "On economic growth and minimum wages," MPRA Paper 25842, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cardoso, Ana Rute, 2009. "Long-Term Impact of Youth Minimum Wages: Evidence from Two Decades of Individual Longitudinal Data," IZA Discussion Papers 4236, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Luciano Fanti & Luca Gori, 2008. "â€˜Backyardâ€™ technology and regulated wages in a neoclassical OLG growth model," Discussion Papers 2008/74, Dipartimento di Economia e Management (DEM), University of Pisa, Pisa, Italy.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:scandj:v:101:y:1999:i:3:p:441-57. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1111/(ISSN)1467-9442 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.