The Contributions of Amartya Sen to Welfare Economics
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anand, Paul, 2001.
"Procedural fairness in economic and social choice: Evidence from a survey of voters,"
Journal of Economic Psychology,
Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 247-270, April.
- Paul Anand, 2000. "Procedural Fairness in Economic and Social Choice: Evidence from a Survey of Voters," Open Discussion Papers in Economics 27, The Open University, Faculty of Social Sciences, Department of Economics.
- Baliamoune-Lutz, Mina N., 2004. "On the Measurement of Human Well-being: Fuzzy Set Theory and Sen's Capability Approach," WIDER Working Paper Series 016, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Wiebke Kuklys & Ingrid Robeyns, 2004. "Sens's Capability Approach to Welfare Economics," Papers on Strategic Interaction 2004-03, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Strategic Interaction Group.
- Hasan, Hamid, 2009. "Capabilities measurement: an empirical investigation," MPRA Paper 16742, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 12 Aug 2009.
- Adama Zerbo, 2002. "Une approche non probabiliste d'analyse de la dynamique multidimensionnelle du bien-être. Pauvreté, vulnérabilité et exclusion," Documents de travail 70, Groupe d'Economie du Développement de l'Université Montesquieu Bordeaux IV.
- Shankaran Nambiar, 2011. "Capabilities and Constraints," Forum for Social Economics, Springer;The Association for Social Economics, vol. 40(2), pages 179-195, July.
- Sebastian Silva-Leander, 2011. "On the Possibility of Measuring Freedom: A Kantian Perspective," OPHI Working Papers ophiwp049, Queen Elizabeth House, University of Oxford.
- Shankaran Nambiar, 2011. "Capabilities and Constraints," Forum for Social Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(2), pages 179-195, January.
- Sung-Geun Kim, 2016. "What Have We Called as “Poverty”? A Multidimensional and Longitudinal Perspective," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 129(1), pages 229-276, October.
- Andrea Salustri & Federica Viganò, 2015. "Human development and well-being during the great recession. The non-profit sector as a capability enhancing workplace," BEMPS - Bozen Economics & Management Paper Series BEMPS27, Faculty of Economics and Management at the Free University of Bozen.
- Adama Zerbo, 2003. "Pauvreté urbaine au Burkina-Faso : une exploitation de la complémentarité empirique des approches de l'utilité et des capabilités," Documents de travail 80, Groupe d'Economie du Développement de l'Université Montesquieu Bordeaux IV.
- Kuklys, W. & Robeyns, I., 2004. "Sen’s Capability Approach to Welfare Economics," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0415, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- repec:hal:journl:dumas-00906152 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:scandj:v:101:y:1999:i:2:p:173-90. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1111/(ISSN)1467-9442 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.