Domestic Jobs and Foreign Wages
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jozef Konings & Alan Murphy, 2001.
"Do Multinational Enterprises Substitute Parent Jobs for Foreign Ones? Evidence from Firm Level Panel Data,"
LICOS Discussion Papers
10001, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Jozef Konings & Alan Murphey, 2001. "Do Multinational Enterprises Substitute Parent Jobs for Foreign Ones? Evidence from Firm Level Panel Data," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 371, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Ludo Cuyvers & Emmanuel Dhyne & Reth Soeng, 2010. "The effects of internationalisation on domestic labour demand by skills : Firm-level evidence for Belgium," Working Paper Research 206, National Bank of Belgium.
- Ludo Cuyvers & Michel Dumont & Glenn Rayp & Katrien Stevens, 2005.
"Home Employment Effects of EU Firms’ Activities in Central and Eastern European Countries,"
Open Economies Review,
Springer, vol. 16(2), pages 153-174, April.
- L. Cuyvers & M. Dumont & G. Rayp & K. Stevens, 2002. "Home Employment Effects of EU Firms' Activities in Central and Eastern European Countries," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 02/158, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Lichter, Andreas & Peichl, Andreas & Siegloch, Sebastian, 2015.
"The own-wage elasticity of labor demand: A meta-regression analysis,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 80(C), pages 94-119.
- Lichter, Andreas & Peichl, Andreas & Siegloch, Sebastian, 2014. "The own-wage elasticity of labor demand: A meta-regression analysis," ZEW Discussion Papers 14-016, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Lichter, Andreas & Peichl, Andreas & Siegloch, Sebastian, 2014. "The Own-Wage Elasticity of Labor Demand: A Meta-Regression Analysis," IZA Discussion Papers 7958, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Hansson, Pär, 2001. "Skill Upgrading and Production Transfer within Swedish Multinationals in the 1990s," Working Paper Series 166, Trade Union Institute for Economic Research.
- Silvia Rocha‐Akis & Ronnie Schöb, 2011.
"Welfare Policy in the Presence of Unionised Labour and Internationally Mobile Firms,"
Scandinavian Journal of Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 113(1), pages 93-119, March.
- Rocha-Akis, Silvia & Schöb, Ronnie, 2009. "Welfare policy in the presence of unionised labour and internationally mobile firms," Discussion Papers 2009/14, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Silvia Rocha-Akis & Ronnie Schöb, 2010. "Welfare Policy in the Presence of Unionised Labour and Internationally Mobile Firms," CESifo Working Paper Series 3032, CESifo Group Munich.
- Giorgio Barba Navaretti & Daniele Checchi & Alessandro Turrini, 2003.
"Adjusting Labor Demand: Multinational Versus National Firms: A Cross-European Analysis,"
Journal of the European Economic Association,
MIT Press, vol. 1(2-3), pages 708-719, 04/05.
- Barba Navaretti, Giorgio & Checchi, Daniele & Turrini, Alessandro Antonio, 2003. "Adjusting Labour Demand: Multinational versus National Firms- A Cross-European Analysis," CEPR Discussion Papers 3751, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ekaterina Sprenger, 2009. "A survey on European integration, offshoring and trade," Memoranda - Policy Papers 43, Institut für Ost- und Südosteuropaforschung (Institute for East and Southeast European Studies).
- Konings, Jozef & Murphy, Alan, 2001. "Do Multinational Enterprises Substitute Parent Jobs for Foreign Ones? Evidence from European Firm Level Panel Data," CEPR Discussion Papers 2972, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:scandj:v:100:y:1998:i:4:p:733-46. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1111/(ISSN)1467-9442 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.