Limits to Institutional Reforms
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Petrick, Martin, 2006. "How to Make Institutional Economics Policy-Relevant: Theoretical Considerations and an Application to Rural Credit Markets in Developing Countries," 2006 Annual Meeting, August 12-18, 2006, Queensland, Australia 25702, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Xosé Carlos Arias & Gonzalo Caballero, 2003. "Instituciones, costos de transacción y políticas públicas: un panorama," Revista de Economía Institucional, Universidad Externado de Colombia - Facultad de Economía, vol. 5(8), pages 117-146, January-J.
- Martin Petrick & Ingo Pies, 2007.
"In search for rules that secure gains from cooperation: the heuristic value of social dilemmas for normative institutional economics,"
European Journal of Law and Economics,
Springer, vol. 23(3), pages 251-271, June.
- Petrick, Martin & Pies, Ingo, 2005. "In search for rules that secure gains from cooperation: The heuristic value of social dilemmas for normative institutional economics," Discussion Papers 2005-6, Martin Luther University of Halle-Wittenberg, Chair of Economic Ethics.
- Petrick, Martin, 2008. "Theoretical and methodological topics in the institutional economics of European agriculture. With applications to farm organisation and rural credit arrangements," Studies on the Agricultural and Food Sector in Transition Economies, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies (IAMO), volume 45, number 92318.
- Ben-Ner, Avner & Putterman, Louis & Kong, Fanmin & Magan, Dan, 2004.
"Reciprocity in a two-part dictator game,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 53(3), pages 333-352, March.
- Avner Ben-Ner & Famin Kong & Louis Putterman & Dan Magan, "undated". "Reciprocity in a Two-Part Dictator Game," Working Papers 0902, Human Resources and Labor Studies, University of Minnesota (Twin Cities Campus).
- Avner Ben-Ner & Louis Putterman, 1999. "Reciprocity in a Two Part Dictator Game," Working Papers 99-28, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Jennifer Tobin & Susan Rose-Ackerman, 2003. "Foreign Direct Investment and the Business Environment in Developing Countries: the Impact of Bilateral Investment Treaties," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 587, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Johannes M. Bauer, 2004. "Governing the Networks of the Information Society. Prospects and limits of policy in a complex technical system," ITA manu:scripts 04_03, Institute of Technology Assessment (ITA).
- Maria Rosaria Garofalo & Maria Rosaria Supino, 2002. "Il Disegno Normativo del Welfare Municipale in Italia come Strumento per lo Sviluppo Economico e l'Allargamento delle Opportunita Occupazionali. Una Lettura Neoistituzionale della L. 328/00," CELPE Discussion Papers 67, CELPE - Centre of Labour Economics and Economic Policy, University of Salerno, Italy.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:scandj:v:100:y:1998:i:1:p:335-57. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1111/(ISSN)1467-9442 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.