On Human Capital and Individual Capabilities
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert C. Allen, 2003. "Progress and poverty in early modern Europe," Economic History Review, Economic History Society, vol. 56(3), pages 403-443, August.
- Lopez, Robert Sabatino, 1951. "The Dollar of the Middle Ages," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 11(03), pages 209-234, June.
- Chenny, Shirley & St-Amour, Pascal & Vencatachellum, Desire, 2003.
"Slave prices from succession and bankruptcy sales in Mauritius, 1825-1827,"
Explorations in Economic History,
Elsevier, vol. 40(4), pages 419-442, October.
- Shirley Chenny & Pascal St-Amour & Désiré Vencatachellum, 2002. "Slave Prices from Succession and Bankruptcy Sales in Mauritius, 1825--1827," CIRANO Working Papers 2002s-79, CIRANO.
- Chenny, Shirley & St-Amour, Pascal & Vencatachellum, Désiré, 2003. "Slaves Prices from Succession and Bankruptcy Sales in Mauritius, 1825-1827," Cahiers de recherche 0309, CIRPEE.
- Goldsmith, Raymond W, 1984. "An Estimate of the Size and Structure of the National Product of the Early Roman Empire," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 30(3), pages 263-288, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:labeco:v:48:y:2017:i:c:p:105-119 is not listed on IDEAS
- Joop Hartog & Mirjam Van Praag & Justin Van Der Sluis, 2010.
"If You Are So Smart, Why Aren't You an Entrepreneur? Returns to Cognitive and Social Ability: Entrepreneurs Versus Employees,"
Journal of Economics & Management Strategy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 19(4), pages 947-989, December.
- Hartog, Joop & van Praag, Mirjam C. & van der Sluis, Justin, 2008. "If You Are So Smart, Why Aren't You an Entrepreneur? Returns to Cognitive and Social Ability: Entrepreneurs versus Employees," IZA Discussion Papers 3648, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Joop Hartog & Mirjam van Praag & Justin van der Sluis, 2008. "If you are so smart, why aren't you an entrepreneur? Returns to cognitive and social ability: Entrepreneurs versus employees," Jena Economic Research Papers 2008-084, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Joop Hartog & Mirjam van Praag & Justin van der Sluis, 2008. "If you are so smart, why aren't you an Entrepreneur?," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 08-073/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Hartog, Joop & Raposo, Pedro, 2017.
"Are starting wages reduced by an insurance premium for preventing wage decline? Testing the prediction of Harris and Holmstrom (1982),"
Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 105-119.
- Hartog, Joop & Raposo, Pedro, 2015. "Are Starting Wages Reduced by an Insurance Premium for Preventing Wage Decline? Testing the Prediction of Harris and Holmstrom (1982)," IZA Discussion Papers 9578, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Luis Diaz-Serrano & Joop Hartog & William Nilsson & Hans van Ophem & Po Yang, 2016. "Student Earnings Expectations: Heterogeneity or Noise?," CESifo Working Paper Series 6110, CESifo Group Munich.
- Dohmen, Thomas, 2014.
"Behavioral labor economics: Advances and future directions,"
Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 71-85.
- Dohmen, Thomas, 2014. "Behavioural Labour Economics: Advances and Future Directions," IZA Discussion Papers 8263, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Hartog, Joop & Vijverberg, Wim P.M., 2007. "On compensation for risk aversion and skewness affection in wages," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(6), pages 938-956, December.
- Lourdes Badillo-Amador & Antonio García-Sánchez & Luis Vila, 2005. "Mismatches in the Spanish Labor Market: Education vs. Competence Match," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 11(1), pages 93-109, February.
- Díaz Serrano, Lluís & Hartog, Joop & Nilsson, William & Ophem, Hans van & Yang, Po, 2016. "Student earnings expectations: Heterogeneity or noise?," Working Papers 2072/267265, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Teijeiro, Mercedes & Rungo, Paolo & Freire, Mª Jesús, 2013. "Graduate competencies and employability: The impact of matching firms’ needs and personal attainments," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 286-295.
- Joan Costa Font & Joan Gil Trasfi, 2007. "Generational Effects on Adult Height in Contemporary Spain: Exploring Gender and Individual Heterogeneity," Working Papers in Economics 169, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:revinw:v:47:y:2001:i:4:p:515-40. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iariwea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.