Eating Like Which "Joneses?" An Iterative Solution to the Choice of a Poverty Line "Reference Group."
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Adama BAH, 2013.
"Estimating Vulnerability to Poverty using Panel data: Evidence from Indonesia,"
- Adama Bah, 2015. "Estimating Vulnerability to Poverty using Panel data: Evidence from Indonesia," Working Papers halshs-00936199, HAL.
- Asep Suryahadi & Wenefrida Widyanti & Sudarno Sumarto, 2003. "Short-term poverty dynamics in rural Indonesia during the economic crisis," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(2), pages 133-144.
- Krisztina Kis-Katos & Robert Sparrow, 2011. "Child Labor and Trade Liberalization in Indonesia," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 46(4), pages 722-749.
- Andrew Grodner & Thomas Kniesner, 2005.
"Labor Supply with Social Interactions: Econometric Estimates and Their Tax Policy Implications,"
Center for Policy Research Working Papers
69, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
- Grodner, Andrew & Kniesner, Thomas J., 2007. "Labor Supply with Social Interactions: Econometric Estimates and Their Tax Policy Implications," IZA Discussion Papers 3034, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Andy Sumner & Peter Edward, 2013. "From Low Income, High Poverty to High-Income, No Poverty? An Optimistic View of the Long-Run Evolution of Poverty in Indonesia By International Poverty Lines, 1984–2030," Working Papers in Economics and Development Studies (WoPEDS) 201310, Department of Economics, Padjadjaran University, revised Jun 2013.
- Jing Dai & Stefan Sperlich & Walter Zucchini, 2011. "Estimating and Predicting Household Expenditures and Income Distributions," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201147, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Thomas Otter, 2009. "Micro Level Estimation of Income - Simulated welfare mapping (poverty maps) for Paraguay 1992 and 2002," Ibero America Institute for Econ. Research (IAI) Discussion Papers 187, Ibero-America Institute for Economic Research.
- Suryahadi, Asep & Suryadarma, Daniel & Sumarto, Sudarno, 2009. "The effects of location and sectoral components of economic growth on poverty: Evidence from Indonesia," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 89(1), pages 109-117, May.
- World Bank, 2010.
"Paraguay Poverty Assessment : Determinants and Challenges for Poverty Reduction
[Paraguay - Estudio de pobreza : determinantes y desafíos para la reduccion de la pobreza]," World Bank Other Operational Studies 12585, The World Bank.
- Adama BAH, 2013. "Finding the Best Indicators to Identify the Poor," Working Papers 201324, CERDI.
- Andy Sumner, 2013. "The Evolution Of Education And Health Poverty During Economic Development:The Case Of Indonesia, 1991–2007," Working Papers in Economics and Development Studies (WoPEDS) 201311, Department of Economics, Padjadjaran University, revised May 2013.
- Wenefrida Widyanti & Asep Suryahadi & Sudarno Sumarto & Athia Yumna, 2009. "The Relationship between Chronic Poverty and Household Dynamics : Evidence from Indonesia," Microeconomics Working Papers 22554, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Sudarno Sumarto & Daniel Suryadarma & Asep Suryahadi, 2007.
"Predicting Consumption Poverty using Non-Consumption Indicators: Experiments using Indonesian Data,"
Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement,
Springer, vol. 81(3), pages 543-578, May.
- Sudarno Sumarto & Daniel Suryadarma & Asep Suryahadi, 2006. "Predicting Consumption Poverty Using Non-consumption Indicators : Experiments Using Indonesian Data," Development Economics Working Papers 22542, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Daniel Suryadarma & Rima Prama Artha & Asep Suryahadi & Sudarno Sumarto, 2005. "A Reassessment of Inequality and Its Role in Poverty Reduction in Indonesia," Development Economics Working Papers 22543, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Thaiyoong Penny Mok & Gillis Maclean & Paul Dalziel, 2013. "Alternative Poverty Lines for Malaysia," Asian Economic Journal, East Asian Economic Association, vol. 27(1), pages 85-104, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:revinw:v:47:y:2001:i:4:p:473-87. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iariwea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.