Measuring Income Inequality in Euroland
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tim GoedemÃ© & Lorena Zardo Trindade & Frank Vandenbroucke, 2017. "A Pan-European Perspective on Low-Income Dynamics in the EU," Working Papers 1703, Herman Deleeck Centre for Social Policy, University of Antwerp.
- Katja HÃ¶lsch, 2002. "The Effect of Social Transfers in Europe: An Empirical Analysis Using Generalized Lorenz Curves," LIS Working papers 317, LIS Cross-National Data Center in Luxembourg.
- James Galbraith & Enrique Garcilazo, 2005. "Pay Inequality in Europe 1995-2000: Convergence Between Countries and Stability Inside," European Journal of Comparative Economics, Cattaneo University (LIUC), vol. 2(2), pages 139-175, December.
- Merz, Joachim & Hirschel, Dierk, 2003.
"The distribution and re-distribution of income of selfemployed as freelancers and entrepreneurs in Europe,"
5981, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Joachim Merz & Dierk Hirschel, 2003. "The distribution and re-distribution of income of selfemployed as freelancers and entrepreneurs in Europe," FFB-Discussionpaper 39, Research Institute on Professions (Forschungsinstitut Freie Berufe (FFB)), LEUPHANA University Lüneburg.
- Florence Bouvet, 2010. "EMU and the dynamics of regional per capita income inequality in Europe," The Journal of Economic Inequality, Springer;Society for the Study of Economic Inequality, vol. 8(3), pages 323-344, September.
- Roberto Ezcurra & Pedro Pascual & Manuel Rapún, 2007. "The spatial distribution of income inequality in the European Union," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 39(4), pages 869-890, April.
- Moser, Mathias & Schnetzer, Matthias, 2014.
"The Geography of Average Income and Inequality: Spatial Evidence from Austria,"
Department of Economics Working Paper Series
4349, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Mathias Moser & Matthias Schnetzer, 2014. "The Geography of Average Income and Inequality: Spatial Evidence from Austria," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp191, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Andrea Brandolini & Alfonso Rosolia & Roberto Torrini, 2011. "The distribution of employees’ labour earnings in the European Union: Data, concepts and first results," Working Papers 198, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Onno Hoffmeister, 2006. "Inequality of Personal Income in the Enlarged EU: The Role of the Welfare States, Regional Cohesion Policies and Economic Integration," LIS Working papers 440, LIS Cross-National Data Center in Luxembourg.
- David Jesuit, 2008. "Subnational Analyses Using the Luxembourg Income Study (LIS) Data Archive," LIS Working papers 494, LIS Cross-National Data Center in Luxembourg.
- Timothy Smeeding & David Jesuit, 2002. "Poverty Levels in the Developed World," LIS Working papers 321, LIS Cross-National Data Center in Luxembourg.
- Heshmati, Almas, 2004. "Regional Income Inequality in Selected Large Countries," IZA Discussion Papers 1307, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Antonelli, Cristiano & Gehringer, Agnieszka, 2013.
"Innovation and Income Inequality,"
Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis LEI & BRICK - Laboratory of Economics of Innovation "Franco Momigliano", Bureau of Research in Innovation, Complexity and Knowledge, Collegio
201311, University of Turin.
- Antonelli, Cristiano & Gehringer, Agnieszka, 2013. "Innovation and Income Inequality," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201324, University of Turin.
- Richard V. Burkhauser, 2009. "Deconstructing European poverty measures: What relative and absolute scales measure," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 28(4), pages 715-725.
- Jiří Hasman & Josef Novotný, 2015. "Cross-National Variation in Income Inequality and its Determinants: An Application of Bayesian Model Averaging on a New Standardized Inequality Data Set," Prague Economic Papers, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2015(2), pages 211-224.
- Onno Hoffmeister, 2006. "Die retionale Dimension sozialer Ungleichheit in der erweiterten EuropÃ¤ischen Union: Statistische, wirtschaftliche und politische Effekte der Osterweiterung auf die Einkommensverteilung in der EU," LIS Working papers 438, LIS Cross-National Data Center in Luxembourg.
- Onno Hoffmeister, 2006. "Inequality of Incomes on Both Sides of the Odra: The Contribution of the Regional Dimension," LIS Working papers 439, LIS Cross-National Data Center in Luxembourg.
- Andrea Brandolini, 2006.
"Measurement of Income Distribution in Supranational Entities: The Case of the European Union,"
LIS Working papers
452, LIS Cross-National Data Center in Luxembourg.
- Andrea Brandolini, 2007. "Measurement of income distribution in supranational entities: the case of the European Union," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 623, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Alvaro Forteza & Ianina Rossi, 2009.
"The contribution of government transfer programs to inequality. A net-benefit approach,"
Journal of Applied Economics,
Universidad del CEMA, vol. 12, pages 55-67, May.
- Alvaro Forteza & Ianina Rossi, 2006. "The contribution of government transfer programs to inequality.A net-benefit approach," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 0606, Department of Economics - dECON.
- Richard V. Burkhauser, 2008. "Creating an EU Flexicurity System: An American Perspective," ifo DICE Report, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 6(4), pages 36-40, December.
- repec:bla:ausecp:v:56:y:2017:i:1:p:59-71 is not listed on IDEAS
- Birgit Kuchler & Jan Goebel, 2003. "Smoothed Income Poverty in European Countries," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 352, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Bea Cantillon & Karel van den Bosch & Ive Marx, 2002. "The Puzzle of Egalitarianism: About the Relationships between Employment, Wage Inequality, Social Expenditures and Poverty," LIS Working papers 337, LIS Cross-National Data Center in Luxembourg.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:revinw:v:47:y:2001:i:3:p:301-20. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iariwea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.