National Accounts Estimation Using Indicator Ratios
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dmitry Danilov & Jan R. Magnus, 2007. "On the estimation of a large sparse Bayesian system: the Snaer program," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-478, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Danilov, Dmitry & Magnus, Jan R., 2008. "On the estimation of a large sparse Bayesian system: The Snaer program," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 52(9), pages 4203-4224, May.
- Frits Bos, 2009. "The Art And Craft Of Compiling National Accounts Statistics And Their Implications For Reliability," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 55(4), pages 930-958, December.
- Umed Temurshoev, 2015. "Uncertainty treatment in input-output analysis," Working Papers 2015-004, Universidad Loyola AndalucÃa, Department of Economics.
- Paul Knottnerus, 2016. "On new variance approximations for linear models with inequality constraints," Statistica Neerlandica, Netherlands Society for Statistics and Operations Research, vol. 70(1), pages 26-46, February.
- Van Tongeren, J.W. & Magnus, J.R., 2011. "Bayesian Integration of Large Scale SNA Data Frameworks with an Application to Guatemala," Discussion Paper 2011-022, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Bos, Frits, 2007. "Compiling the national accounts demystified," MPRA Paper 3736, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Van Tongeren, J.W., 2011. "From national accounting to the design, compilation, and use of bayesian policy and analysis frameworks," Other publications TiSEM e2d6399b-fdf5-4147-b414-3, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Temel, Tugrul, 2011. "Estimation of a system of national accounts: implementation with mathematica," MPRA Paper 35446, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bos, Frits, 2009. "The National Accounts as a Tool for Analysis and Policy; History, Economic Theory and Data Compilation Issues," MPRA Paper 23582, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:revinw:v:46:y:2000:i:3:p:329-50. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iariwea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.