Households' Non-SNA Production: Labour Time, Value of Labour and of Product, and Contribution to Extended Private Consumption
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Charles Blackorby & David Donaldson & Maria Auersperg, 1981. "A New Procedure for the Measurement of Inequality within and among Population Subgroups," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 14(4), pages 665-685, November.
- Stephen P. Jenkins, 1991. "Income Inequality and Living standards: Changes in the 1970s and 1980s," Fiscal Studies, Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 12(1), pages 1-28, February.
- Kolm, Serge-Christophe, 1976. "Unequal inequalities. II," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 82-111, August.
- Amiel, Yoram & Cowell, Frank A., 1992. "Measurement of income inequality : Experimental test by questionnaire," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 3-26, February.
- Kolm, Serge-Christophe, 1976. "Unequal inequalities. I," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 416-442, June.
- Blundell,R. W. & Preston,Ian & Walker,Ian (ed.), 1994. "The Measurement of Household Welfare," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521451956, March.
- Peña, Daniel & Ruiz-Castillo, Javier, 1995. "Inflation and inequality bias in the presence of bulk purchases for food and drinks," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS 4514, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- Javier Ruiz-Castillo, 1995. "Income distribution and social welfare: a review essay," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 19(1), pages 3-34, January.
- Lewbel, Arthur, 1989. "Household equivalence scales and welfare comparisons," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 377-391, August.
- John Muellbauer, 1974. "Inequality Measures, Prices and Household Composition," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 41(4), pages 493-504.
- Slesnick, Daniel T, 1991. "The Standard of Living in the United States," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 37(4), pages 363-386, December.
- Slesnick, Daniel T, 1993. "Gaining Ground: Poverty in the Postwar United States," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 101(1), pages 1-38, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:joecag:v:5:y:2015:i:c:p:33-44 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:ecolec:v:143:y:2018:i:c:p:141-152 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gianna C. Giannelli & Lucia Mangiavacchi & Luca Piccoli, 2012.
"GDP and the value of family caretaking: how much does Europe care?,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(16), pages 2111-2131, June.
- Giannelli, Gianna Claudia & Mangiavacchi, Lucia & Piccoli, Luca, 2010. "GDP and the Value of Family Caretaking: How Much Does Europe Care?," IZA Discussion Papers 5046, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Gianna Claudia Giannelli & Lucia Mangiavacchi & Luca Piccoli, 2011. "GDP and the Value of Family Caretaking: How Much Does Europe Care?," Post-Print hal-00687810, HAL.
- Denys Dukhovnov & Emilio Zagheni, 2015. "Who Takes Care of Whom in the United States? Time Transfers by Age and Sex," Population and Development Review, The Population Council, Inc., vol. 41(2), pages 183-206, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:revinw:v:45:y:1999:i:4:p:519-29. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iariwea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.