Households' Non-SNA Production: Labour Time, Value of Labour and of Product, and Contribution to Extended Private Consumption
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:joecag:v:5:y:2015:i:c:p:33-44 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:ecolec:v:143:y:2018:i:c:p:141-152 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gianna C. Giannelli & Lucia Mangiavacchi & Luca Piccoli, 2012.
"GDP and the value of family caretaking: how much does Europe care?,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(16), pages 2111-2131, June.
- Giannelli, Gianna Claudia & Mangiavacchi, Lucia & Piccoli, Luca, 2010. "GDP and the Value of Family Caretaking: How Much Does Europe Care?," IZA Discussion Papers 5046, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Gianna Claudia Giannelli & Lucia Mangiavacchi & Luca Piccoli, 2011. "GDP and the Value of Family Caretaking: How Much Does Europe Care?," Post-Print hal-00687810, HAL.
- Martin, Jean-Christophe & Mongruel, Rémi & Levrel, Harold, 2018.
"Integrating Cultural Ecosystem Services in an Ecosystem Satellite Account: A Case Study in the Gulf of Saint-Malo (France),"
Elsevier, vol. 143(C), pages 141-152.
- Jean-Christophe Martin & Rémi Mongruel & Harold Levrel, 2018. "Integrating Cultural Ecosystem Services in an Ecosystem Satellite Account: A Case Study in the Gulf of Saint-Malo (France)," Post-Print hal-01692267, HAL.
- Denys Dukhovnov & Emilio Zagheni, 2015. "Who Takes Care of Whom in the United States? Time Transfers by Age and Sex," Population and Development Review, The Population Council, Inc., vol. 41(2), pages 183-206, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:revinw:v:45:y:1999:i:4:p:519-29. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iariwea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.