The Inequality of Employment and Self-Employment Incomes: A Decomposition Analysis for the U.K
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cecilia García-Peñalosa & Richard Breen & Elsa Orgiazzi, 2008. "Factor Components of Inequality: Cross-Country Differences and Time Changes," LIS Working papers 503, LIS Cross-National Data Center in Luxembourg.
- Anu Tokila & Hannu Tervo, 2011. "Regional differences in returns to education for entrepreneurs versus wage earners," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 47(3), pages 689-710, December.
- Cruces Guillermo & Makdissi Paul & Wodon Quentin T., 2004.
"Poverty Measurement Under Risk Aversion Using Panel Data,"
The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy,
De Gruyter, vol. 3(1), pages 1-20, September.
- Paul MAKDISSI & Quentin WODON & Guillermo Cruces, 2003. "Poverty Measurement Under Risk Aversion Using Panel Data," Cahiers de recherche 03-06, Departement d'Economique de l'École de gestion à l'Université de Sherbrooke.
- Thor Olav Thoresen, 2009. "Income Mobility of Owners of Small Businesses when Boundaries between Occupations are Vague," CESifo Working Paper Series 2633, CESifo Group Munich.
- Clark, Kenneth & Drinkwater, Stephen, 2000. "Pushed out or pulled in? Self-employment among ethnic minorities in England and Wales," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(5), pages 603-628, September.
- Cecilia García-Peñalosa & Elsa Orgiazzi, 2013.
"Factor Components of Inequality: A Cross-Country Study,"
Review of Income and Wealth,
International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 59(4), pages 689-727, December.
- Cecilia García-Peñalosa & Elsa Orgiazzi, 2013. "Factor Components of Inequality: A Cross-Country Study," Working Papers halshs-00802825, HAL.
- Cecilia Garcia-Peñalosa & Elsa Orgiazzi, 2013. "Factor components of inequality: a cross-country study," Post-Print halshs-01101980, HAL.
- Cecilia García-Peñalosa & Elsa Orgiazzi, 2013. "Factor Components of Inequality: A Cross-Country Study," AMSE Working Papers 1318, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, Marseille, France.
- Pedro Albarran & Raquel Carrasco & Maite Martinez-Granado, 2009.
"Inequality for Wage Earners and Self-Employed: Evidence from Panel Data,"
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics,
Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 71(4), pages 491-518, August.
- Albarrán, Pedro & Carrasco, Raquel & Martínez Granado, María Teresa, 2007. "Inequality for Wage Earners and Self-Employed: Evidence from Panel Data," DFAEII Working Papers 2007-02, University of the Basque Country - Department of Foundations of Economic Analysis II.
- Martínez-Granado, Maite & Carrasco, Raquel & Albarrán, Pedro, 2007. "Inequality for wage earners and self-employed : evidence from panel data," UC3M Working papers. Economics we072414, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Pedro Albarrán & Raquel Carrasco & Maite Martínez-Granado, 2007. "Inequality for Wage Earners and Self-Employed: Evidence from Panel Data," Working Papers 0734, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Marcelin Joanis & Edgard Rodriguez, 2013. "Public Redistribution and Inequality in a Period of Fiscal Consolidation: A Decomposition Analysis for Canada in the 1980s and 1990s," Economic Papers, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 32(2), pages 218-238, June.
- Alina Sorgner & Michael Fritsch & Alexander Kritikos, 2017.
"Do entrepreneurs really earn less?,"
Small Business Economics,
Springer, vol. 49(2), pages 251-272, August.
- Sorgner, Alina & Fritsch, Michael & Kritikos, Alexander S., 2014. "Do Entrepreneurs Really Earn Less?," IZA Discussion Papers 8651, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Alina Sorgner & Michael Fritsch & Alexander Kritikos, 2014. "Do entrepreneurs really earn less?," Jena Economic Research Papers 2014-029, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Alina Sorgner & Michael Fritsch & Alexander Kritikos, 2014. "Do Entrepreneurs Really Earn Less?," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1425, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Sorgner, Alina & Fritsch, Michael & Kritikos, Alexander, 2014. "Do Entrepreneurs Really Earn Less?," Annual Conference 2014 (Hamburg): Evidence-based Economic Policy 100449, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Åstebro, Thomas & Chen, Jing, 2014.
"The entrepreneurial earnings puzzle: Mismeasurement or real?,"
Journal of Business Venturing,
Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 88-105.
- Thomas B. Astebro & Jing Chen, 2014. "The entrepreneurial earnings puzzle: Mismeasurement or real?," Post-Print hal-00829057, HAL.
- Des O'Dea, 2000. "The Changes in New Zealand's Income Distribution," Treasury Working Paper Series 00/13, New Zealand Treasury.
- Skriabikova, Olga J. & Dohmen, Thomas & Kriechel, Ben, 2014.
"New evidence on the relationship between risk attitudes and self-employment,"
Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 176-184.
- Skriabikova, Olga & Dohmen, Thomas & Kriechel, Ben, 2014. "New Evidence on the Relationship between Risk Attitudes and Self-Employment," IZA Discussion Papers 8354, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:revinw:v:45:y:1999:i:2:p:263-74. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iariwea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.