Young Baby Boomers' Wealth
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Eric M. Engen & William G. Gale & John Karl Scholz, 1994. "Do Saving Incentives Work?," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 25(1), pages 85-180.
- Lupton, J. & Smith, J.P., 1999. "Marriage, Assets, and Savings," Papers 99-12, RAND - Labor and Population Program.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jonas D. M. Fisher & Martin Gervais, 2011.
"Why Has Home Ownership Fallen Among The Young?,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 52(3), pages 883-912, August.
- Jonas D. M. Fisher & Martin Gervais, 2009. "Why has home ownership fallen among the young?," Working Paper Series WP-09-01, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Gervais, Martin & Fisher, Jonas, 2009. "Why has home ownership fallen among the young?," Discussion Paper Series In Economics And Econometrics 907, Economics Division, School of Social Sciences, University of Southampton.
- Jonas D. M. Fisher & Martin Gervais, 2009. "Why has home ownership fallen among the young?," IFS Working Papers W09/08, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- GRABKA Markus & MARCUS Jan & SIERMINSKA Eva, 2013.
"Wealth distribution within couples and financial decision making,"
LISER Working Paper Series
- Markus M. Grabka & Jan Marcus & Eva Sierminska, 2013. "Wealth Distribution within Couples and Financial Decision Making," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 540, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Jonas D. M. Fisher & Martin Gervais, 2007.
"First-time home buyers and residential investment volatility,"
Working Paper Series
WP-07-15, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Martin Gervais & Jonas Fisher, 2008. "First Time Home Buyers and Residential Investment Volatility," 2008 Meeting Papers 148, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Engelhardt, Gary V., 2003. "Nominal loss aversion, housing equity constraints, and household mobility: evidence from the United States," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 171-195, January.
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:17:y:2011:i:2:p:211-223 is not listed on IDEAS
- Grabka, Markus M. & Marcus, Jan & Sierminska, Eva, 2015.
"Wealth Distribution within Couples,"
EconStor Open Access Articles,
ZBW - German National Library of Economics, pages 459-486.
- Gervais, Martin & Fisher, Jonas, 2009. "Why has home ownership fallen among the young?," Discussion Paper Series In Economics And Econometrics 0907, Economics Division, School of Social Sciences, University of Southampton.
- Sierminska, Eva & Frick, Joachim R. & Grabka, Markus M., 2008.
"Examining the Gender Wealth Gap in Germany,"
IZA Discussion Papers
3573, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Eva M. Sierminska & Joachim R. Frick & Markus M. Grabka, 2008. "Examining the Gender Wealth Gap in Germany," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 115, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Eva M. Sierminska & Joachim R. Frick & Markus M. Grabka, 2008. "Examining the Gender Wealth Gap in Germany," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 806, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Lisa A. Keister, 2000. "Family Structure, Race, and Wealth Ownership: A Longitudinal Exploration of Wealth Accumulation Processes," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_304, Levy Economics Institute.
- Annamaria Lusardi & Ricardo Cossa & Erin L. Krupka, 2001.
"Savings of Young Parents,"
Journal of Human Resources,
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 36(4), pages 762-794.
- Annamaria Lusardi & Ricardo Cossa & Erin L. Krupka, 2000. "Savings of young parents," Working Paper Series WP-00-23, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Annamaria Lusardi & Ricardo Daniel Cossa & Erin L. Krupka, 2001. "Savings of Young Parents," JCPR Working Papers 229, Northwestern University/University of Chicago Joint Center for Poverty Research.
- Maury Gittleman, 2011. "Medicaid and Wealth: An Examination Using the NLSY79," Working Papers 448, U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics.
- Zagorsky, Jay L., 2005. "Health and wealth: The late-20th century obesity epidemic in the U.S," Economics & Human Biology, Elsevier, vol. 3(2), pages 296-313, July.
- Swarnankur Chatterjee, 2009. "Health insurance coverage and the role of income uncertainty," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 29(2), pages 1246-1254.
- Lisa A. Keister, 2000. "Family Structure, Race, and Wealth Ownership: A Longitudinal Exploration of Wealth Accumulation Processes," Macroeconomics 0004051, EconWPA.
- Jay Zagorsky, 2013. "Do People Save or Spend Their Inheritances? Understanding What Happens to Inherited Wealth," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 34(1), pages 64-76, March.
- Benjamin J. Keys, 2010. "The credit market consequences of job displacement," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2010-24, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Tim S. Griesdorn & Dorothy B. Durband, 2016. "Does Self-control Predict Wealth Creation Among Young Baby Boomers?," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 37(1), pages 18-28, March.
- Bucks, Brian K. & Pence, Karen M., 2015. "Wealth, Pensions, Debt, and Savings: Considerations for a Panel Survey," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2015-19, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Loke, Vernon, 2013. "Parental asset accumulation trajectories and children's college outcomes," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 124-133.
- Robert W. Fairlie, 2002.
"Drug Dealing and Legitimate Self-Employment,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 20(3), pages 538-567, July.
- Robert W. Fairlie, 1999. "Drug Dealing and Legitimate Self-Employment," JCPR Working Papers 88, Northwestern University/University of Chicago Joint Center for Poverty Research.
- Fairlie, Robert, 2014. "Drug Dealing and Legitimate Self-Employment," Santa Cruz Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt3p38k7c8, Department of Economics, UC Santa Cruz.
- Galizzi, Monica & Zagorsky, Jay L., 2009. "How do on-the-job injuries and illnesses impact wealth?," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 26-36, January.
- Gary Engelhardt, 2001. "Nominal Loss Aversion, Housing Equity Constraints, and Household Mobility: Evidence from the United States," Center for Policy Research Working Papers 42, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
- Zagorsky, Jay L., 2003. "Husbands' and wives' view of the family finances," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 127-146, May.
- Swarnankur Chatterjee & Velma Zahirovic-Herbert, 2011. "Homeownership and Housing Equity: An Examination of Native- Immigrant Differences in Housing Wealth," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 17(2), pages 211-223, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:revinw:v:45:y:1999:i:2:p:135-56. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iariwea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.