The Sensitivity of Income Inequality to Choice of Equivalence Scales
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kirill Pogorelskiy & Christian Seidl & Stefan Traub, 2010.
"Tax progression: International and intertemporal comparisons using LIS data,"
184, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Pogorelskiy, Kirill & Seidl, Christian & Traub, Stefan, 2010. "Tax progression: International and intertemporal comparison using LIS data," Economics Working Papers 2010-08, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
- Kirill Pogorelskiy & Stefan Traub & Christian Seidl, 2010. "Tax Progression: International and Intertemporal Comparisons Using LIS Data," LIS Working papers 551, LIS Cross-National Data Center in Luxembourg.
- Frick, Joachim R. & Grabka, Markus M., 2001. "Der Einfluß von Imputed Rent auf die personelle Einkommensverteilung," EconStor Open Access Articles, ZBW - German National Library of Economics, pages 285-308.
- Joachim R. Frick & Markus M. Grabka, 2000. "Personelle Einkommensverteilung und der Einfluß von Imputed Rent," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 225, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Jürgen Faik, 2011.
"A New Framework of Measuring Inequality: Variable Equivalence Scales and Group-Specific Well-Being Limits ; Sensitivity Findings for German Personal Income Distribution 1995-2009,"
SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research
401, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Jürgen Faik, 2011. "A new framework of measuring inequality: Variable equivalence scales and group-specific well-being limits. Sensitivity findings for German personal income distribution 1995-2009," Working Papers 219, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Bönke, Timm & Schröder, Carsten, 2007.
"Equivalence scales reconsidered: an empirical investigation,"
Economics Working Papers
2007-31, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
- Timm Bönke & Carsten Schröder, 2008. "Equivalence scales reconsidered – an empirical investigation," Working Papers 102, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Bönke, Timm & Schröder, Carsten, 2007. "Equivalence scales reconsidered an empirical investigation," Discussion Papers 2007/21, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- repec:spr:astaws:v:12:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s11943-018-0222-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bente Halvorsen, 2009. "Conflicting Interests in Environmental Policy-making?," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 44(2), pages 287-305, October.
- Johannes Schwarze, 2000. "Using Panel Data on Income Satisfaction to Estimate the Equivalence Scale Elasticity," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 227, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Schröder, Carsten & Bönke, Timm, 2012.
"Country inequality rankings and conversion schemes,"
Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal,
Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW), vol. 6, pages 1-43.
- Timm Bönke & Carsten Schröder, 2010. "Country Inequality Rankings and Conversion Schemes," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1068, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Schröder, Carsten & Bönke, Timm, 2012. "Country inequality rankings and conversion schemes," Economics Discussion Papers 2012-7, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Lahoti Rahul & Jayadev Arjun & Reddy Sanjay, 2016.
"The Global Consumption and Income Project (GCIP): An Overview,"
Journal of Globalization and Development,
De Gruyter, vol. 7(1), pages 61-108, June.
- Rahul Lahoti & Arjun Jayadev & Sanjay Reddy, 2014. "The Global Consumption and Income Project (GCIP): An Overview," Working Papers 1402, New School for Social Research, Department of Economics, revised Mar 2016.
- Rahul Lahoti & Arjun Jayadev & Sanjay G. Reddy, 2015. "The Global Consumption and Income Project (GCIP): An Overview," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers 194, Courant Research Centre PEG.
- Rahul Lahoti & Arjun Jayadev & Sanjay G. Reddy, 2015. "The Global Consumption and Income Project (GCIP): An Overview," Working Papers 2015_07, University of Massachusetts Boston, Economics Department.
- Rolf Aaberge & Audun Langørgen, 2006.
"Measuring The Benefits From Public Services: The Effects Of Local Government Spending On The Distribution Of Income In Norway,"
Review of Income and Wealth,
International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 52(1), pages 61-83, March.
- Rolf Aaberge & Audun Langørgen, 2003. "Measuring the Benefits from Public Services The Effects of Local Government Spending on the Distribution of Income in Norway," Discussion Papers 339, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Rahul Lahoti & Arjun Jayadev & Sanjay G. Reddy, 2016. "The Global Consumption and Income Project (GCIP): An Overview," LIS Working papers 655, LIS Cross-National Data Center in Luxembourg.
- Whitehouse, Edward, 2000.
"How Poor are the Old? A Survey of Evidence from 44 Countries,"
14177, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Whitehouse, Edward, 2000. "How poor are the old? a survey of evidence from 44 countries," Social Protection and Labor Policy and Technical Notes 23141, The World Bank.
- Christian Dudel & Jan Marvin Garbuszus & Notburga Ott & Martin Werding, 2015. "Income Dependent Equivalence Scales, Inequality, and Poverty," CESifo Working Paper Series 5568, CESifo Group Munich.
- Timm BÃ¶nke & Carsten SchrÃ¶der, 2007. "Inequality and welfare estimates using two alternative weighting schemes," LIS Working papers 463, LIS Cross-National Data Center in Luxembourg.
- Disney, Richard & Whitehouse, Edward, 2001. "Cross-country comparisons of pensioners’ incomes," MPRA Paper 16345, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Frick Joachim R. & Grabka Markus M., 2001. "Der Einfluß von Imputed Rent auf die personelle Einkommensverteilung. The Impact of Imputed Rent on the Personal Distribution of Income," Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), De Gruyter, vol. 221(3), pages 285-308, June.
- Marcelin Joanis & Edgard Rodriguez, 2013. "Public Redistribution and Inequality in a Period of Fiscal Consolidation: A Decomposition Analysis for Canada in the 1980s and 1990s," Economic Papers, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 32(2), pages 218-238, June.
- Hillringhaus, Tilman & Peichl, Andreas, 2010. "Die Messung von Armut unter Berücksichtigung regional divergierender Lebenshaltungskosten und öffentlicher Leistungen," IZA Discussion Papers 5344, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Brian Nolan & Christopher T. Whelan, 2010. "Using non-monetary deprivation indicators to analyze poverty and social exclusion: Lessons from Europe?," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 29(2), pages 305-325.
- Erling Røed Larsen, 2002. "Consumption Inequality in Norway in the 80s and 90s," Discussion Papers 325, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:revinw:v:44:y:1998:i:4:p:565-69. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iariwea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.