Earnings Inequality in Portugal: High and Rising?
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dimitris Pavlopoulos & Ruud Muffels & Jeroen Vermunt, 2010.
"Wage mobility in Europe. A comparative analysis using restricted multinomial logit regression,"
Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology,
Springer, vol. 44(1), pages 115-129, January.
- Pavlopoulos, Dimitris & Muffels, Ruud & Vermunt, Jeroen-K., 2005. "Wage Mobility in Europe. A Comparative Analysis Using restricted Multinomial Logit Regression," MPRA Paper 229, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mário Centeno & Álvaro Novo, 2014. "When supply meets demand: wage inequality in Portugal," IZA Journal of European Labor Studies, Springer;Forschungsinstitut zur Zukunft der Arbeit GmbH (IZA), vol. 3(1), pages 1-20, December.
- Centeno, Mario & Novo, Alvaro A., 2009. "When Supply Meets Demand: Wage Inequality in Portugal," IZA Discussion Papers 4592, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- David Card & Ana Rute Cardoso, 2011. "Can Compulsory Military Service Increase Civilian Wages? Evidence from the Peacetime Draft in Portugal," NBER Working Papers 17694, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Barros, Carlos Pestana & Proença, Isabel & Vieira, José António Cabral, 2005.
"Low-Wage Employment in Portugal: A Mixed Logit Approach,"
IZA Discussion Papers
1667, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Carlos Barros & Isabel Proenca & Jose Cabral Vieira, 2005. "Low-wage employment in Portugal: a mixed logit approach," Labor and Demography 0508001, EconWPA.
- Pereira, Pedro T. & Martins, Pedro S., 2000.
"Does Education Reduce Wage Inequality? Quantile Regressions Evidence from Fifteen European Countries,"
IZA Discussion Papers
120, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Pereira, Pedro Telhado & Martins, Pedro Silva, 2002. "Does Education Reduce Wage Inequality? Quantile Regressions Evidence from Fifteen European Countries," Discussion Papers 709, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Pereira, Pedro Telhado & Martins, Pedro Silva, 2000. "Does Education Reduce Wage Inequality? Quantile Regressions Evidence from Fifteen European Countries," FEUNL Working Paper Series wp379, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Faculdade de Economia.
- Alvaredo, Facundo, 2009. "Top incomes and earnings in Portugal 1936-2005," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 46(4), pages 404-417, October.
- Joao Pereira & Aurora Galego, 2013. "Intra-Regional Regional Wage Inequality In Portugal: A Quantile Based Decomposition Analisys," ERSA conference papers ersa13p158, European Regional Science Association.
- JoÃ£o Cerejeira, 2004. "A Wage Based Measure of Aggregate Human Capital," ERSA conference papers ersa04p245, European Regional Science Association.
- Pedro Portugal, 2004. "Myths and Facts Regarding the Portuguese Labour Market - the Tragic Fate of College Graduates," Economic Bulletin and Financial Stability Report Articles, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- João Carlos Cerejeira da Silva, 2003. "Local Human Capital Externalities or Sorting? Evidence From a Displaced Workers Sample," NIPE Working Papers 9/2003, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Maria da Conceição Figueiredo & Elsa Fontainha, 2015. "Male and Female Wage Functions: A Quantile Regression Analysis using LEED and LFS Portuguese Databases," Working Papers Department of Economics 2015/01, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Luca David Opromolla, 2013. "Trade and wage inequality," Economic Bulletin and Financial Stability Report Articles, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Mário Centeno & Cláudia Duarte & Álvaro A. Novo, 2011. "The impact of the minimum wage on low-wage earners," Economic Bulletin and Financial Stability Report Articles, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Cardoso, Hugo F.V. & Caninas, Madalena, 2010. "Secular trends in social class differences of height, weight and BMI of boys from two schools in Lisbon, Portugal (1910-2000)," Economics & Human Biology, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 111-120, March.
- Budria, Santiago & Nunes, Celso, 2005. "Education and Wage Inequality in Portugal," MPRA Paper 1099, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Adelaide Duarte & Marta Simões, 2009. "Channels of transmission of inequality to growth: A survey of the theory and evidence from a Portuguese perspective," GEMF Working Papers 2009-07, GEMF, Faculty of Economics, University of Coimbra.
- Catia Batista, 2007. "Joining the EU: Capital Flows, Migration and Wages," Economics Series Working Papers 342, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- João Pereira & Maria Aurora Galego, 2015. "Inter-Country Wage Differences in the European Union," CEFAGE-UE Working Papers 2015_15, University of Evora, CEFAGE-UE (Portugal).
- Adelaide Duarte & Marta Simões, 2010. "Regional growth in Portugal: assessing the contribution of earnings and education inequality," GEMF Working Papers 2010-11, GEMF, Faculty of Economics, University of Coimbra.
- Pimenta, António M. S. & Silva, Francisco J. F. & Vieira, José António Cabral, 2011. "Duration of Low Wage Employment: A Study Based on a Survival Model," IZA Discussion Papers 5972, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- João Gabriel Fidalgo & Marta Simões & Adelaide Duarte, 2010. "Mind the Gap: Education Inequality at the Regional Level in Portugal, 1986-2005," Notas Económicas, Faculty of Economics, University of Coimbra, issue 32, pages 22-43, December.
- Facundo Alvaredo, 2008. "Top incomes and earnings in Portugal 1936-2004," PSE Working Papers halshs-00586795, HAL.
- Branko Milanovic, 2005. "Inequality And Determinants Of Earnings In Malaysia, 1984-97," Development and Comp Systems 0503007, EconWPA.
- Budria, Santiago, 2007. "Economic Inequality in Portugal: A Picture in the Beginnings of the 21st century," MPRA Paper 1784, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:revinw:v:44:y:1998:i:3:p:325-43. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iariwea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.