Deflation of Input-Output Tables from the User's Point of View: A Heuristic Approach
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Prescott, Edward C., 1986.
"Theory ahead of business-cycle measurement,"
Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy,
Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 11-44, January.
- Cochrane, John H, 1988. "How Big Is the Random Walk in GNP?," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 96(5), pages 893-920, October.
- Andrew Harvey (ed.), 1994. "Time Series," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, volume 0, number 599.
- Dezhbakhsh, Hashem & Levy, Daniel, 1994. "Periodic properties of interpolated time series," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 44(3), pages 221-228.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yang, Ling & Lahr, Michael L., 2008. "Labor Productivity Differences in China 1987-1997: An Interregional Decomposition Analysis," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 38(3), pages 319-341.
- Debaere, Peter & Kurzendoerfer, Amanda, 2015. "Decomposing U.S. Water Use Since 1950. Is the U.S. Experience Replicable?," CEPR Discussion Papers 10573, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Arne J. Nagengast & Robert Stehrer, 2016.
"The Great Collapse in Value Added Trade,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 24(2), pages 392-421, May.
- Nagengast, Arne J. & Stehrer, Robert, 2015. "The great collapse in value added trade," Discussion Papers 47/2015, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Arne J. Nagengast & Robert Stehrer, 2015. "The Great Collapse in Value Added Trade," wiiw Working Papers 112, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Stehrer, Robert & Nagengast, Arne J., 2015. "The great collapse in value added trade," Working Paper Series 1833, European Central Bank.
- Yang, Ling & Lahr, Michael L., 2010. "Sources of Chinese labor productivity growth: A structural decomposition analysis, 1987-2005," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 557-570, December.
- Ana-Isabel Guerra & Ferran Sancho, 2013. "A Linear Price Model With Extractions," EcoMod2013 5113, EcoMod.
- Zeus Guevara & Oscar Córdoba & Edith X. M. García & Rafael Bouchain, 2017. "The Status and Evolution of Energy Supply and Use in Mexico Prior to the 2014 Energy Reform: An Input-Output Approach †," Economies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 5(1), pages 1-17, March.
- Roca, Jordi & Serrano, Monica, 2007.
"Income growth and atmospheric pollution in Spain: An input-output approach,"
Elsevier, vol. 63(1), pages 230-242, June.
- Jordi Roca Jusmet & Monica Serrano Gutierrez, 2006. "Income Growth and Atmospheric Pollution in Spain: An Input-Output Approach," Working Papers in Economics 164, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Jordi Roca & Mònica Serrano, 2006. "Income growth and atmospheric pollution in Spain: an Input-Output approach," UHE Working papers 2006_04, Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona, Departament d'Economia i Història Econòmica, Unitat d'Història Econòmica.
- Cellura, Maurizio & Longo, Sonia & Mistretta, Marina, 2011. "The energy and environmental impacts of Italian households consumptions: An input–output approach," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 15(8), pages 3897-3908.
- Meng, Bo & Chao, Qu, 2007. "Application of the Input-Output Decomposition Technique to China's Regional Economies," IDE Discussion Papers 102, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Saari, M. Yusof & Dietzenbacher, Erik & Los, Bart, 2015. "Sources of Income Growth and Inequality Across Ethnic Groups in Malaysia, 1970–2000," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 76(C), pages 311-328.
- Erik Dietzenbacher & Bart Los, 2000. "Structural Decomposition Analyses with Dependent Determinants," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(4), pages 497-514.
- Juan Tomas Sayago-Gomez, 2014. "Matlab Code for Structural Decomposition Analysis," Working Papers Technical Document 2014-0, Regional Research Institute, West Virginia University.
- Yang, Ling & Lahr, Michael/L, 2008. "Interregiona;Decomposition of labor productivity differences in China, 1987-1997," MPRA Paper 8313, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mahlberg, Bernhard & Luptacik, Mikulas, 2014.
"Eco-efficiency and eco-productivity change over time in a multisectoral economic system,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 234(3), pages 885-897.
- Mikuláš Luptáèik & Bernhard Mahlberg, 2013. "Eco-Efficiency and Eco-Productivity change over time in a multisectoral economic system," Department of Economic Policy Working Paper Series 004, Department of Economic Policy, Faculty of National Economy, University of Economics in Bratislava.
- Shigemi Kagawa & Hajime Inamura, 2004. "A Spatial Structural Decomposition Analysis of Chinese and Japanese Energy Demand: 1985-1990," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(3), pages 279-299.
- Jan A van der Linden & Erik Dietzenbacher, 2000. "The determinants of structural change in the European Union: a new application of RAS," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 32(12), pages 2205-2229, December.
- Dirk van Seventer, 2015. "Compilation of annual mini SAMs for South Africa 1993-2013 in current and constant prices," WIDER Working Paper Series 138, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:revinw:v:44:y:1998:i:1:p:111-22. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iariwea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.