Household Income Plus Household Production: The Distribution of Extended Income in the U.K
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Harley Frazis & Jay Stewart, 2006.
"How Does Household Production Affect Earnings Inequality?: Evidence from the American Time Use Survey,"
Economics Working Paper Archive
wp_454, Levy Economics Institute.
- Harley Frazis & Jay Stewart, 2006. "How Does Household Production Affect Earnings Inequality? Evidence from the American Time Use Survey," Working Papers 393, U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics.
- Merz, Joachim & Böhm, Paul & Burgert, Derik, 2005.
"Timing, Fragmentation of Work and Income Inequality - An Earnings Treatment Effects Approach,"
5972, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Joachim Merz & Paul Böhm & Derik Burgert, 2005. "Timing, Fragmentation of Work and Income Inequality - An Earnings Treatment Effects Approach," FFB-Discussionpaper 48, Research Institute on Professions (Forschungsinstitut Freie Berufe (FFB)), LEUPHANA University Lüneburg.
- Andrea Brandolini & Eliana Viviano, 2016. "Behind and beyond the (head count) employment rate," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series A, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 179(3), pages 657-681, June.
- Andrea Brandolini & Eliana Viviano, 2014. "Accounting for total work," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 253, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Stockhausen, Maximilian, 2016. "The Impact of Private and Public Childcare Provision on the Distribution of Children's Incomes in Germany," Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145638, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Maximilian Stockhausen, 2017.
"The Distribution of Economic Resources to Children in Germany,"
SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research
901, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Stockhausen, Maximilian, 2017. "The distribution of economic resources to children in Germany," Discussion Papers 2017/7, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Menon, Martina & Perali, Carlo Federico, 2011. "The Collective Household Enterprise Model: An Empirical Analysis," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 120379, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Frick, Joachim R. & Grabka, Markus M. & Groh-Samberg, Olaf, 2012.
"The Impact of Home Production on Economic Inequality in Germany,"
EconStor Open Access Articles,
ZBW - German National Library of Economics, pages 1143-1169.
- Joachim Frick & Markus Grabka & Olaf Groh-Samberg, 2012. "The impact of home production on economic inequality in Germany," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 43(3), pages 1143-1169, December.
- Frick, Joachim R. & Grabka, Markus M. & Groh-Samberg, Olaf, 2009. "The Impact of Home Production on Economic Inequality in Germany," IZA Discussion Papers 4023, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Joachim R. Frick & Markus M. Grabka & Olaf Groh-Samberg, 2009. "The Impact of Home Production on Economic Inequality in Germany," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 159, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Merz, Joachim & Burgert, Derik, 2005.
"Arbeitszeitarrangements - Neue Ergebnisse aus der nationalen Zeitbudgeterhebung 2001/02 im Zeitvergleich zu 1991/92,"
5973, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Joachim Merz & Derik Burgert, 2005. "Arbeitszeitarrangements - Neue Ergebnisse aus der nationalen Zeitbudgeterhebung 2001/02 im Zeitvergleich zu 1991/92," FFB-Discussionpaper 47, Research Institute on Professions (Forschungsinstitut Freie Berufe (FFB)), LEUPHANA University Lüneburg.
- repec:eee:appene:v:206:y:2017:i:c:p:634-648 is not listed on IDEAS
- Antonella Caiumi & Federico Perali, 2015. "Who bears the full cost of children? Evidence from a collective demand system," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 49(1), pages 33-64, August.
- Harley Frazis & Jay Stewart, 2011.
"How does household production affect measured income inequality?,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 24(1), pages 3-22, January.
- Frazis, Harley & Stewart, Jay, 2009. "How Does Household Production Affect Measured Income Inequality?," IZA Discussion Papers 4048, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ezequiel Uriel & Javier Ferri & Maria Luisa Molto, 2005.
"Estimation of an Extended SAM with household production for Spain 1995,"
Economic Systems Research,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(3), pages 255-278.
- Ezequiel Uriel Jiménez & Javier Ferri & María Luisa Moltó Carbonell, 2005. "Estimation Of An Extended Sam With Household Production For Spain 1995," Working Papers. Serie EC 2005-08, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Christos Koutsampelas & Panos Tsakloglou, 2012.
"The distribution of full income in Greece,"
University of Cyprus Working Papers in Economics
03-2012, University of Cyprus Department of Economics.
- Panos Tsakloglou & Christos Koutsampelas, 2012. "The distribution of full income in Greece," DEOS Working Papers 1207, Athens University of Economics and Business.
- Koutsampelas, Christos & Tsakloglou, Panos, 2012. "The Distribution of Full Income in Greece," IZA Discussion Papers 6396, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- France Caillavet, 1998. "La production domestique des femmes réduit l'inégalité des revenus familiaux," Économie et Statistique, Programme National Persée, vol. 311(1), pages 75-89.
- Antonella Caiumi & Federico Perali, 1999. "Children And Intrahousehold Distribution Of Resources: An Estimate Of The Sharing Rule Of Italian Households," CHILD Working Papers wp07_00, CHILD - Centre for Household, Income, Labour and Demographic economics - ITALY.
- Heikkilä, Anni & Piekkola, Hannu, 2003. "Economic Inequality and Household Production - The Effects of Specialization of Genders," Discussion Papers 867, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Christos Koutsampelas & Panos Tsakloglou, 2013. "The distribution of full income in Greece," International Journal of Social Economics, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 40(4), pages 311-330, March.
- Andrea Brandolini & Eliana Viviano, 2016.
"Accounting for total work in labour statistics
[Der Gesamtbetrag der Arbeit in den Arbeitsmarktstatistiken]," Journal for Labour Market Research, Springer;Institute for Employment Research/ Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), vol. 49(3), pages 199-212, November.
- repec:kap:reveho:v:16:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s11150-017-9387-8 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:revinw:v:42:y:1996:i:4:p:401-19. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iariwea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.