Evidence of Spatial Autocorrelation in International Prices
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Joseph J. Capuno, 2010. "Spatial development and the law of one price : Evidence of convergence of land values," UP School of Economics Discussion Papers 201001, University of the Philippines School of Economics.
- Kosfeld, Reinhold & Eckey, Hans-Friedrich & Türck, Matthias, 2005. "New Economic Geography and Regional Price Level," Volkswirtschaftliche Diskussionsbeiträge 78, University of Kassel, Faculty of Economics and Management.
- Egger, Peter & Larch, Mario & Pfaffermayr, Michael & Walde, Janette, 2009.
"Small sample properties of maximum likelihood versus generalized method of moments based tests for spatially autocorrelated errors,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 39(6), pages 670-678, November.
- Peter Egger & Mario Larch & Michael Pfaffermayr & Janette Walde, 2005. "Small Sample Properties of Maximum Likelihood Versus Generalized Method of Moments Based Tests for Spatially Autocorrelated Errors," CESifo Working Paper Series 1558, CESifo Group Munich.
- Arbia, Giuseppe & Battisti, Michele & Di Vaio, Gianfranco, 2010.
"Institutions and geography: Empirical test of spatial growth models for European regions,"
Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 12-21, January.
- Giuseppe Arbia & Michele Battisti & Gianfranco Di Vaio, 2009. "Institutions and geography: Empirical test of spatial growth models for European regions," Quaderni del Dipartimento di Economia, Finanza e Statistica 72/2009, Università di Perugia, Dipartimento Economia.
- Giuseppe Arbia & Michele Battisti & Gianfranco Di Vaio, 2009. "Institutions and geography: Empirical test of spatial growth models for European regions," Working Papers CELEG 0907, Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza, LUISS Guido Carli.
- Julie Le Gallo & Sandy Dall'erba, 2008.
"Spatial and sectoral productivity convergence between European regions, 1975-2000,"
Papers in Regional Science,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 87(4), pages 505-525, November.
- Julie Le Gallo & Sandy Dall'erba, 2005. "Spatial And Sectoral Productivity Convergence Between European Regions, 1975-2000," Urban/Regional 0503004, EconWPA.
- Julie Le Gallo & Sandy DallÂ’erba, 2005. "Spatial And Sectoral Productivity Convergence Between European Regions, 1975-2000," ERSA conference papers ersa05p191, European Regional Science Association.
- Julie Le Gallo & Sandy Dall'Erba, 2008. "Spatial and sectoral productivity convergence between European regions, 1975-2000," Post-Print hal-00485038, HAL.
- repec:bla:ecorec:v:93:y:2017:i:301:p:314-332 is not listed on IDEAS
- LE GALLO, Julie, 2000. "Econométrie spatiale 1 -Autocorrélation spatiale," LATEC - Document de travail - Economie (1991-2003) 2000-05, LATEC, Laboratoire d'Analyse et des Techniques EConomiques, CNRS UMR 5118, Université de Bourgogne.
- Ofori, F., 2011. "Sources of International Economic Spillovers to Ghana's Economic Growth," MPRA Paper 30455, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fang, Ying & Park, Sung Y. & Zhang, Jinfeng, 2014.
"A simple spatial dependence test robust to local and distributional misspecifications,"
Elsevier, vol. 124(2), pages 203-206.
- Ying Fang & Sung Y. Park & Jinfeng Zhang, 2013. "A Simple Spatial Dependence Test Robust to Local and Distributional Misspecifications," WISE Working Papers 2013-10-14, Wang Yanan Institute for Studies in Economics (WISE), Xiamen University.
- Julie Le Gallo, 2000.
"Spatial econometrics (1, Spatial autocorrelation)
[Econométrie spatiale (1, Autocorrélation spatiale)]," Working Papers hal-01527290, HAL.
- Bivand, Roger & Szymanski, Stefan, 2000. "Modelling the spatial impact of the introduction of Compulsory Competitive Tendering," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 203-219, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:revinw:v:42:y:1996:i:2:p:149-63. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iariwea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.