Multilateral Comparisons of Output, Productivity, and Purchasing Power Parities in Manufacturing
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:dgr:rugggd:gd-82 is not listed on IDEAS
- López-Pueyo, Carmen & Barcenilla-Visús, Sara & Sanaú, Jaime, 2008. "International R&D spillovers and manufacturing productivity: A panel data analysis," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 152-172, June.
- Prasada Rao, D.S. & Timmer, Marcel, 2000.
"Multilateralisation of manufacturing sector comparisons : issues, methods and empirical results,"
GGDC Research Memorandum
200047, Groningen Growth and Development Centre, University of Groningen.
- Rao, D.S.P. & Timmer, M., 2000. "Multilateralisation of Manufacturing Sector Comparisons: Issues, Methods and Empirical Results," Papers 47, Groningen State, Institute of Economic Research-.
- López-Pueyo, Carmen & Mancebón, María-Jesús, 2010. "Innovation, accumulation and assimilation: Three sources of productivity growth in ICT industries," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 268-285, March.
- Timmer, Marcel & Ypma, Gerard & van Ark, Bart van, 2007. "PPPs for Industry Output: A New Dataset for International Comparisons," GGDC Research Memorandum GD-82, Groningen Growth and Development Centre, University of Groningen.
- Yuan, Tangjun & Fukao, Kyoji & Wu, Harry X., 2010. "Comparative output and labor productivity in manufacturing between China, Japan, Korea and the United States for ca. 1935 - A production-side PPP approach," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 47(3), pages 325-346, July.
- Fox, Kevin J. & Grafton, R. Quentin & Kirkley, James & Squires, Dale, 2003.
"Property rights in a fishery: regulatory change and firm performance,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 156-177, July.
- Kevin J. Fox & R. Quentin Grafton & James Kirkley & Dale Squires, 2002. "Property Rights in a Fishery: Regulatory Change and Firm Performance," Economics and Environment Network Working Papers 0205, Australian National University, Economics and Environment Network.
- Bart van Ark & Marcel Timmer, 2001. "The ICOP Manufacturing Database: International Comparisons of Productivity Levels," International Productivity Monitor, Centre for the Study of Living Standards, vol. 3, pages 44-51, Fall.
- C.J. O'Donnell, 2011. "The Sources of Productivity Change in the Manufacturing Sectors of the U.S. Economy," CEPA Working Papers Series WP072011, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:revinw:v:42:y:1996:i:2:p:113-30. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iariwea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.