Estimates of the Aggregate Quarterly Capital Stock for the Post-war U.S. Economy
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Daniel Levy & Haiwei Chen, 2005. "Estimates of the Aggregate Quarterly Capital Stock for the Post- War U.S. Economy," Others 0505008, EconWPA, revised 16 May 2005.
References listed on IDEAS
- Prescott, Edward C., 1986.
"Theory ahead of business-cycle measurement,"
Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy,
Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 11-44, January.
- Cochrane, John H, 1988. "How Big Is the Random Walk in GNP?," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 96(5), pages 893-920, October.
- Andrew Harvey (ed.), 1994. "Time Series," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, volume 0, number 599.
- Dezhbakhsh, Hashem & Levy, Daniel, 1994. "Periodic properties of interpolated time series," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 44(3), pages 221-228.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Daniel Levy, 2005. "Capital Stock Depreciation, Tax Rules, and Composition of Aggregate Investment," Others 0505007, EconWPA.
- Chen, Baoline & Zadrozny, Peter A., 2009.
"Estimated U.S. manufacturing production capital and technology based on an estimated dynamic structural economic model,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 33(7), pages 1398-1418, July.
- Baoline Chen & Peter A. Zadrozny, 2009. "Estimated U.S. Manufacturing Production Capital and Technology Based on an Estimated Dynamic Structural Economic Model," Working Papers 429, U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics.
- Gallegati, Marco & Ramsey, James B., 2013. "Structural change and phase variation: A re-examination of the q-model using wavelet exploratory analysis," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 25(C), pages 60-73.
- Gallegati, Marco & Ramsey, James B., 2014. "The forward looking information content of equity and bond markets for aggregate investments," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 75(C), pages 1-24.
- Daniel Levy & Hashem Dezhbakhsh, 2003.
"On the typical spectral shape of an economic variable,"
Applied Economics Letters,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(7), pages 417-423.
- Daniel Levy & Hashem Dezhbakhsh, 2002. "On the Typical Spectral Shape of an Economic Variable," Working Papers 2002-16, Bar-Ilan University, Department of Economics.
- Daniel Levy & Hashem Dezhbakhsh, 2002. "On the Typical Spectral Shape of an Economic Variable," Emory Economics 0203, Department of Economics, Emory University (Atlanta).
- Daniel Levy & Hashem Dezhbakhsh, 2004. "On the Typical Spectral Shape of an Economic Variable," Macroeconomics 0402017, EconWPA.
- Smith, Gregor W. & Zin, Stanley E., 1997. "Real business-cycle realizations," Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 243-280, December.
- Bordo, Michael D. & Haubrich, Joseph G., 2010.
"Credit crises, money and contractions: An historical view,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 57(1), pages 1-18, January.
- Michael D. Bordo & Joseph G. Haubrich, 2009. "Credit Crises, Money and Contractions: an historical view," NBER Working Papers 15389, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael D. Bordo & Joseph G. Haubrich, 2009. "Credit crises, money, and contractions: A historical view," Working Paper 0908, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Daniel Levy, 2000.
"Investment-Saving Comovement and Capital Mobility: Evidence from Century Long U.S. Time Series,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 3(1), pages 100-137, January.
- Daniel Levy, 2005. "Investment-Saving Comovement and Capital Mobility: Evidence from Century Long U.S. Time Series," International Finance 0505006, EconWPA, revised 16 May 2005.
- Subhash C. Sharma & Yijian He, 1995. "Quarterly Aggregate Capital Input and the Cost of Capital for the," Data 9506001, EconWPA, revised 20 Jun 1995.
- Levy, Daniel & Dezhbakhsh, Hashem, 2003.
"International evidence on output fluctuation and shock persistence,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 50(7), pages 1499-1530, October.
- Daniel Levy & Hashem Dezhbakhsh, 2002. "International Evidence on Output Fluctuation and Shock Persistence," Working Papers 2002-17, Bar-Ilan University, Department of Economics.
- Daniel Levy & Hashem Dezhbakhsh, 2004. "International Evidence on Output Fluctuation and Shock Persistence," Macroeconomics 0402016, EconWPA.
- Bruno Chiarini & Paolo Piselli, 2000. "Aggregate Fluctuations In A Unionized Labor Market," Working Papers 2_2000, D.E.S. (Department of Economic Studies), University of Naples "Parthenope", Italy.
More about this item
- E22 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Investment; Capital; Intangible Capital; Capacity
- C82 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Methodology for Collecting, Estimating, and Organizing Macroeconomic Data; Data Access
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:revinw:v:40:y:1994:i:3:p:317-49. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iariwea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.