A Comparison between Actual Distributions of Annual and Lifetime Income: Sweden 1951-89
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Giacomo Corneo, 2012. "Work Norms and the Welfare State," CESifo Economic Studies, CESifo, vol. 58(4), pages 599-625, December.
- Timm Bönke & Giacomo Corneo & Holger Lüthen, 2015.
"Lifetime Earnings Inequality in Germany,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 33(1), pages 171-208.
- Timm Bönke & Giacomo Corneo & Holger Lüthen, 2011. "Lifetime Earnings Inequality in Germany," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1160, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Lüthen, Holger & Bönke, Timm & Corneo, Giacomo, 2012. "Lifetime Earnings Inequality in Germany," Annual Conference 2012 (Goettingen): New Approaches and Challenges for the Labor Market of the 21st Century 62074, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Bönke, Timm & Corneo, Giacomo & Lüthen, Holger, 2011. "Lifetime Earnings Inequality in Germany," IZA Discussion Papers 6020, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bönke, Timm & Corneo, Giacomo & Lüthen, Holger, 2012. "Lifetime earnings inequality in Germany," CEPR Discussion Papers 8929, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Garnero, Andrea & Hijzen, Alexander & Martin, Sébastien, 2016.
"More Unequal, But More Mobile? Earnings Inequality and Mobility in OECD Countries,"
IZA Discussion Papers
9753, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Andrea Garnero & Alexander Hijzen & Sébastien Martin, 2016. "More unequal, but more mobile?: Earnings inequality and mobility in OECD countries," OECD Social, Employment and Migration Working Papers 177, OECD Publishing.
- Charlotte Bartels, 2012.
"Redistribution and Insurance in the German Welfare State,"
Schmollers Jahrbuch : Journal of Applied Social Science Studies / Zeitschrift für Wirtschafts- und Sozialwissenschaften,
Duncker & Humblot, Berlin, vol. 132(2), pages 265-295.
- Charlotte Bartels, 2011. "Redistribution and Insurance in the German Welfare State," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 419, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Bartels, Charlotte, 2011. "Redistribution and insurance in the German welfare state," Discussion Papers 2011/25, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Cathal O’Donoghue, 2001.
"Redistribution over the Lifetime in the Irish Tax-Benefit System - An Application of a Prototype Dynamic Microsimulation Model for Ireland,"
The Economic and Social Review,
Economic and Social Studies, vol. 32(3), pages 191-216.
- Cathal O'Donoghue, 2002. "Redistribution over the Lifetime in the Irish Tax-Benefit System: An Application of a Prototype Dynamic Microsimulation Model for Ireland," Working Papers 0056, National University of Ireland Galway, Department of Economics, revised 2002.
- Koerselman, Kristian & Uusitalo, Roope, 2014. "The risk and return of human capital investments," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 154-163.
- Jorge Roca, 2014. "Wage cyclicality: Evidence from Spain using social security data," SERIEs: Journal of the Spanish Economic Association, Springer;Spanish Economic Association, vol. 5(2), pages 173-195, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:revinw:v:39:y:1993:i:4:p:377-86. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iariwea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.