The Non-constancy of Equivalence Scales
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Krueger, Alan B & Summers, Lawrence H, 1988. "Efficiency Wages and the Inter-industry Wage Structure," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 56(2), pages 259-293, March.
- Gary Solon & Robert Barsky & Jonathan A. Parker, 1994.
"Measuring the Cyclicality of Real Wages: How Important is Composition Bias?,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 109(1), pages 1-25.
- Gary Solon & Robert Barsky & Jonathan A. Parker, 1992. "Measuring the Cyclicality of Real Wages: How Important is Composition Bias," NBER Working Papers 4202, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert J. Shiller & Stefano Athanasoulis, 1995.
"World Income Components: Measuring and Exploiting International Risk Sharing Opportunities,"
NBER Working Papers
5095, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert Shiller, 2004. "World Income Components: Measuring And Exploiting International Risk Sharing Opportunities," Yale School of Management Working Papers ysm151, Yale School of Management.
- Athanasoulis, S. & Shiller, R.J., 1995. "World Income Components: Measuring and Exploting International Risk Sharing Opportunities," Papers 725, Yale - Economic Growth Center.
- Robert J. Shiller & Stefano G. Athanasoulis, 1997. "World Income Components: Measuring and Exploiting International Risk Sharing Opportunities," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1097, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Shiller, Robert J, 1993.
" Measuring Asset Values for Cash Settlement in Derivative Markets: Hedonic Repeated Measures Indices and Perpetual Futures,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 48(3), pages 911-931, July.
- Robert J. Shiller, 1992. "Measuring Asset Values for Cash Settlement in Derivative Markets: Hedonic Repeated Measures Indices and Perpetual Futures," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1036, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Robert J. Shiller, 1993. "Measuring Asset Values for Cash Settlement in Derivative Markets: Hedonic Repeated Measures indices and Perpetual Futures," NBER Technical Working Papers 0131, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gray, Jo Anna, 1976. "Wage indexation: A macroeconomic approach," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 2(2), pages 221-235, April.
- Bils, Mark J, 1985. "Real Wages over the Business Cycle: Evidence from Panel Data," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 93(4), pages 666-689, August.
- Bewley, Truman F, 1995. "A Depressed Labor Market as Explained by Participants," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 85(2), pages 250-254, May.
- Cargill, Thomas F, 1969. "An Empirical Investigation of the Wage-Lag Hypothesis," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 59(5), pages 806-816, December.
- Peter Gottschalk & Robert Moffitt, 1994. "The Growth of Earnings Instability in the U.S. Labor Market," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 25(2), pages 217-272.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Olivier Bargain & Olivier Donni & Monnet Gbakou, 2010.
"The Measurement of Child Costs: Evidence from Ireland,"
The Economic and Social Review,
Economic and Social Studies, vol. 41(1), pages 1-20.
- Bargain, Olivier & Donni, Olivier & Gbakou, Monnet Benoit Patrick, 2009. "The Measurement of Child Costs: Evidence from Ireland," IZA Discussion Papers 4672, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Olivier Bargain & Monnet Gbakou & Olivier Donni, 2010. "The measurement of child costs : evidence from Ireland," Working Papers 201002, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Denis Conniffe & Brian Nolan & Christopher T. Whelan, 1999. "Household Composition, Living Standards, and "Needs"," Papers WP106, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Federico Perali, 2002. "Some curiosites about the Engel method to estimate equivalence scales," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 4(9), pages 1-7.
- Udo Ebert & Peter J. Lambert, 2004.
"Horizontal Equity and Progression When Equivalence Scales Are Not Constant,"
Public Finance Review,
, vol. 32(4), pages 426-440, July.
- Udo Ebert & Peter J Lambert, "undated". "Horizontal Equity and Progession when Equivalence Scales are not Constant," Discussion Papers 02/02, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Christian Dudel & Jan Marvin Garbuszus & Notburga Ott & Martin Werding, 2015. "Income Dependent Equivalence Scales, Inequality, and Poverty," CESifo Working Paper Series 5568, CESifo Group Munich.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:4:y:2002:i:9:p:1-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Callan, Tim & Nolan, Brian & Whelan, Christopher T., 1996. "A Review of the Commission on Social Welfare's Minimum Adequate Income," Research Series, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), number PRS29.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:revinw:v:38:y:1992:i:4:p:429-43. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iariwea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.