Distribution of Economic Resources: Implications of Including Household Production
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Harley Frazis & Jay Stewart, 2006.
"How Does Household Production Affect Earnings Inequality?: Evidence from the American Time Use Survey,"
Economics Working Paper Archive
wp_454, Levy Economics Institute.
- Harley Frazis & Jay Stewart, 2006. "How Does Household Production Affect Earnings Inequality? Evidence from the American Time Use Survey," Working Papers 393, U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics.
- Stockhausen, Maximilian, 2016. "The Impact of Private and Public Childcare Provision on the Distribution of Children's Incomes in Germany," Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145638, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Dobrescu, Emilian, 1996. "Macromodels of the Romanian transition Economy," MPRA Paper 35810, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Blankenau, William & Kose, M. Ayhan, 2007.
"How Different Is The Cyclical Behavior Of Home Production Across Countries?,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 11(01), pages 56-78, February.
- William Blankenau and M. Ayhan Kose, 2001. "How different is the cyclical behavior of home production across countries?," Computing in Economics and Finance 2001 117, Society for Computational Economics.
- Ayhan Kose & William Blankenau, 2006. "How Different Is the Cyclical Behavior of Home Production Across Countries?," IMF Working Papers 06/46, International Monetary Fund.
- Maximilian Stockhausen, 2017.
"The Distribution of Economic Resources to Children in Germany,"
SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research
901, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Stockhausen, Maximilian, 2017. "The distribution of economic resources to children in Germany," Discussion Papers 2017/7, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Frick, Joachim R. & Grabka, Markus M. & Groh-Samberg, Olaf, 2012.
"The Impact of Home Production on Economic Inequality in Germany,"
EconStor Open Access Articles,
ZBW - German National Library of Economics, pages 1143-1169.
- Joachim Frick & Markus Grabka & Olaf Groh-Samberg, 2012. "The impact of home production on economic inequality in Germany," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 43(3), pages 1143-1169, December.
- Frick, Joachim R. & Grabka, Markus M. & Groh-Samberg, Olaf, 2009. "The Impact of Home Production on Economic Inequality in Germany," IZA Discussion Papers 4023, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Joachim R. Frick & Markus M. Grabka & Olaf Groh-Samberg, 2009. "The Impact of Home Production on Economic Inequality in Germany," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 159, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- repec:hal:journl:halshs-01159507 is not listed on IDEAS
- Harley Frazis & Jay Stewart, 2011.
"How does household production affect measured income inequality?,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 24(1), pages 3-22, January.
- Frazis, Harley & Stewart, Jay, 2009. "How Does Household Production Affect Measured Income Inequality?," IZA Discussion Papers 4048, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ezequiel Uriel & Javier Ferri & Maria Luisa Molto, 2005.
"Estimation of an Extended SAM with household production for Spain 1995,"
Economic Systems Research,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(3), pages 255-278.
- Ezequiel Uriel Jiménez & Javier Ferri & María Luisa Moltó Carbonell, 2005. "Estimation Of An Extended Sam With Household Production For Spain 1995," Working Papers. Serie EC 2005-08, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- France Caillavet, 1998. "La production domestique des femmes réduit l'inégalité des revenus familiaux," Économie et Statistique, Programme National Persée, vol. 311(1), pages 75-89.
- Cathleen Zick & W. Bryant & Sivithee Srisukhumbowornchai, 2008. "Does housework matter anymore? The shifting impact of housework on economic inequality," Review of Economics of the Household, Springer, vol. 6(1), pages 1-28, March.
- Dobrescu, Emilian, 1998. "Macromodels of the Romanian transition economy, Second edition," MPRA Paper 35825, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:revinw:v:38:y:1992:i:3:p:281-93. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iariwea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.