The Standard of Living in the United States
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ruiz-Castillo, Javier, 2005. "Relative and absolute poverty : the case of México, 1992-2004," UC3M Working papers. Economics we061103, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Ruiz-Castillo, Javier, 1998.
"A Simplified Model for Social Welfare Analysis: An Application to Spain, 1973-74 to 1980-81,"
Review of Income and Wealth,
International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 44(1), pages 123-141, March.
- Ruiz-Castillo, Javier, 1996. "A simplified model for social welfare analysis. An application to Spain, 1973-74 to 1980-81," UC3M Working papers. Economics 10427, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Ruiz-Castillo, Javier, 1997. "A simplidied model for social welfare analysis : an applications to Spain, 1973-74 to 1980-81," UC3M Working papers. Economics 6026, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Coral del Río & Javier Ruiz-Castillo, 2001.
"TIPs for poverty analysis. The case of Spain, 1980-81 to 1990-91,"
Fundación SEPI, vol. 25(1), pages 63-91, January.
- Río, Coral del & Ruiz-Castillo, Javier, 1997. "Tips for poverty analysis : the case of Spain, 1980-81 to 1990-91," UC3M Working papers. Economics 6054, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Río, Coral del & Ruiz-Castillo, Javier, 1997. "Demographic trends and living standards the case of Spain during the 1980´s," UC3M Working papers. Economics 6060, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Peter Krause & Bruce Headey, 1995. "Rich and Poor: Stability or Change?: West German Income Mobility 1984-93," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 126, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Matilde Mas Ivars & Francisco José Goerlich Gisbert, 1999. "- Desigualdad Y Convergencia," Working Papers. Serie EC 1999-07, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:revinw:v:37:y:1991:i:4:p:363-86. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iariwea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.