A Comparative Analysis of Household Wealth Patterns in France and the United States
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sasaki, Shunichiro & Xie, Shiyu & Ohtake, Fumio & Qin, Jie & Tsutsui, Yoshiro, 2008.
"Experiments on risk attitude: The case of Chinese students,"
China Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 245-259, June.
- Shunichiro Sasaki & Shiyu Xie & Fumio OhtakeAuthor-Name: & Jie Qin & Yoshiro Tsutsui, 2006. "Experiments on Risk Attitude: The Case of Chinese Students," ISER Discussion Paper 0664, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Ogaki, Masao & Zhang, Qiang, 2001.
"Decreasing Relative Risk Aversion and Tests of Risk Sharing,"
Econometric Society, vol. 69(2), pages 515-526, March.
- Masao Ogaki & Qiang Zhang, 1998. "Decreasing Relative Risk Aversion and Tests of Risk Sharing," Working Papers 98-02, Ohio State University, Department of Economics.
- Masao Ogaki & Qiang Zhang, 2000. "Decreasing Relative Risk Aversion and Tests of Risk Sharing," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1588, Econometric Society.
- Gollier, Christian & Zeckhauser, Richard J, 2002. "Horizon Length and Portfolio Risk," Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, Springer, vol. 24(3), pages 195-212, May.
- Martin Feldstein & Andrew Samwick, 1997.
"The Economics of Prefunding Social Security and Medicare Benefits,"
NBER Chapters,in: NBER Macroeconomics Annual 1997, Volume 12, pages 115-164
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Martin Feldstein & Andrew Samwick, 1997. "The Economics of Prefunding Social Security and Medicare Benefits," NBER Working Papers 6055, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chaigneau, Pierre, 2013.
"Explaining the structure of CEO incentive pay with decreasing relative risk aversion,"
Journal of Economics and Business,
Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 4-23.
- Pierre Chaigneau, 2011. "Explaining the Structure of CEO Incentive Pay with Decreasing Relative Risk Aversion," FMG Discussion Papers dp693, Financial Markets Group.
- Pierre Chaigneau, 2012. "Explaining the Structure of CEO Incentive Pay with Decreasing Relative Risk Aversion," Cahiers de recherche 1208, CIRPEE.
- Kaminoyama, Ken-ichi & Kawagishi, Taketo, 2012. "Cash-in-advance constraint with status in a neoclassical growth model," MPRA Paper 38382, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hochguertel, Stefan & van Soest, Arthur, 2001.
"The Relation between Financial and Housing Wealth: Evidence from Dutch Households,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 374-403, March.
- Hochgürtel, S. & van Soest, A.H.O., 2001. "The relation between financial and housing wealth : Evidence from Dutch households," Other publications TiSEM 10059d21-5648-48c3-9c13-7, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Gollier, Christian, 2002. "Discounting an uncertain future," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 85(2), pages 149-166, August.
- Christian Gollier & Edward Schlee, 2011.
"Information And The Equity Premium,"
Journal of the European Economic Association,
European Economic Association, vol. 9(5), pages 871-902, October.
- Edward Schlee & Christian Gollier, "undated". "Information and the Equity Premium," Working Papers 2133505, Department of Economics, W. P. Carey School of Business, Arizona State University.
- Gollier, Christian & Schlee, Edward, 2003. "Information and the Equity Premium," IDEI Working Papers 251, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse, revised 2011.
- S. Rao Aiyagari, 1993. "Explaining financial market facts: the importance of incomplete markets and transaction costs," Quarterly Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, issue Win, pages 17-31.
- Gomes, Joao & Greenwood, Jeremy & Rebelo, Sergio, 2001.
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 109-152, August.
- Joao Gomes & Jeremy Greenwood & Sergio Rebelo, 1997. "Equilibrium Unemployment," NBER Working Papers 5922, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Joao Gomes & Jeremy Greenwood & Sergio T. Rebelo, 2001. "Equilibrium Unemployment," RCER Working Papers 479, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Gomes, Joao F & Greenwood, Jeremy & Rebelo, Sérgio, 1997. "Equilibrium Unemployment," CEPR Discussion Papers 1602, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Audrey Desbonnet & Jean-Olivier Hairault, 2010.
"Inégalité de patrimoine et progressivité de l'impôt,"
Economie & Prévision,
La Documentation Française, vol. 0(2), pages 21-41.
- Jean-Olivier Hairault & Audrey Desbonnet, 2010. "Inégalité de patrimoine et progressivité de l’impôt," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 193(2), pages 21-41.
- Audrey Desbonnet & Jean-Olivier Hairault, 2010. "Inégalité de patrimoine et progressivité de l'impôt," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00519050, HAL.
- Erosa, Andres & Ventura, Gustavo, 2002. "On inflation as a regressive consumption tax," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(4), pages 761-795, May.
- Skopek, Nora & Buchholz, Sandra & Blossfeld, Hans-Peter, 2011. "Wealth inequality in Europe and the delusive egalitarianism of Scandinavian countries," MPRA Paper 35307, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Masao Ogaki & Qiang Zhang, 2000. "Risk Sharing in Village India: the Rule of Decreasing Relative Risk Aversion," Working Papers 00-02, Ohio State University, Department of Economics.
- Buckley, Robert M & Gurenko, Eugene N, 1997. "Housing and Income Distribution in Russia: Zhivago's Legacy," World Bank Research Observer, World Bank Group, vol. 12(1), pages 19-32, February.
- Timothy Smeeding & Eva Sierminska & Andrea Brandolini, 2006. "Comparing Wealth Distribution across Rich Countries: First Results from the Luxembourg Wealth Study," LWS Working papers 1, LIS Cross-National Data Center in Luxembourg.
- S. Rao Aiyagari, 1994. "Macroeconomics with frictions," Quarterly Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, issue Sum, pages 24-40.
- Hochgürtel, S. & van Soest, A.H.O., 1996.
"The Relation Between Financial and Housing Wealth of Dutch Households,"
1996-82, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Hochguertel, Stefan & van Soest, Arthur, 1998. "The Relation between Financial and Housing Wealth of Dutch Households," Working Paper Series 1998:19, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Hochguertel, S. & van Soest, A., 1998. "The Relation Between Financial and Housing Wealth of Dutch Households," Papers 1998:19, Uppsala - Working Paper Series.
- White, Lucy, 2008. "Prudence in bargaining: The effect of uncertainty on bargaining outcomes," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 62(1), pages 211-231, January.
- Manuela Deidda, 2015.
"Economic Hardship, Housing Cost Burden and Tenure Status: Evidence from EU-SILC,"
Journal of Family and Economic Issues,
Springer, vol. 36(4), pages 531-556, December.
- M. Deidda, 2013. "Economic hardship, housing cost burden and tenure status: evidence from EU-SILC," Working Paper CRENoS 201323, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- White, Lucy, 2006. "Prudence in Bargaining: The Effect of Uncertainty on Bargaining Outcomes," CEPR Discussion Papers 5822, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Peter Krause & Bruce Headey, 1995. "Rich and Poor: Stability or Change?: West German Income Mobility 1984-93," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 126, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Burkhard Heer & Alfred Maussner, 2006. "Business Cycle Dynamics of a New Keynesian Overlapping Generations Model with Progressive Income Taxation," CESifo Working Paper Series 1692, CESifo Group Munich.
- Kawagishi, Taketo & Kaminoyama, Ken-ichi, 2014. "Cash-in-advance constraint with status and endogenous growth," MPRA Paper 55946, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:revinw:v:37:y:1991:i:3:p:249-66. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iariwea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.