Longitudinal Measures of Poverty: Accounting for Income and Assets over Time
No abstract is available for this item.
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Volume (Year): 35 (1989)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0034-6586|
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/subs.asp?ref=0034-6586|
- Ravallion, Martin & van de Walle, Dominique & Gautam, Madhur, 1995. "Testing a social safety net," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 57(2), pages 175-199, June.
- Francisco Azpitarte, 2010.
"Measuring poverty using both income and wealth: A cross-country comparison between the U.S. and Spain,"
153, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- E. J. Bird & P. A. Hagstrom & R. Wild, "undated". "Credit Cards and the Poor," Institute for Research on Poverty Discussion Papers 1148-97, University of Wisconsin Institute for Research on Poverty.
- Baorong Guo, 2011. "Household Assets and Food Security: Evidence from the Survey of Program Dynamics," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 32(1), pages 98-110, March.
- Colleen Heflin, 2016. "Family Instability and Material Hardship: Results from the 2008 Survey of Income and Program Participation," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 37(3), pages 359-372, September.
- Marchand, J. & Smeeding, T., 2016. "Poverty and Aging," Handbook of the Economics of Population Aging, Elsevier.
- Francisco Azpitarte, 2014. "Measurement and Identification of Asset-Poor Households: A Cross-National Comparison of Spain and the United Kingdom," LWS Working papers 17, LIS Cross-National Data Center in Luxembourg.
- Francisco Azpitarte, 2011. "Measurement and identification of asset-poor households: a cross-national comparison of Spain and the United Kingdom," The Journal of Economic Inequality, Springer;Society for the Study of Economic Inequality, vol. 9(1), pages 87-110, March.
- Iceland, John & Bauman, Kurt J., 2007. "Income poverty and material hardship: How strong is the association?," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 376-396, June.
- Asena Caner & Ed Wolff, 2002. "Asset Poverty in the United States, 1984-1999: Evidence from the Panel Study of Income Dynamics," Microeconomics 0209002, EconWPA.
- Asena Caner & Edward N. Wolff, 2002. "Asset Poverty in the United States, 1984-1999: Evidence from the Panel Study of Income Dynamics," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_356, Levy Economics Institute.
- Francisco Azpitarte, 2014. "Measuring Poverty using both Income and Wealth: A Cross-Country Comparison between the U.S. and Spain," LWS Working papers 18, LIS Cross-National Data Center in Luxembourg.
- Francisco Azpitarte, 2008. "Measurement and Identification of Asset-Poor Households: A Cross-National Comparison of Spain and the United Kingdom," Working Papers 105, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Schluter, C, 1996. "On the Non-Stationarity of German Income Mobility (and Some Observations on Poverty Dynamics)," Economics Working Papers eco96/35, European University Institute.
- Christian Schluter, 1997. "On the Non-Stationarity of German Income Mobility (and some observations on poverty dynamics)," STICERD - Distributional Analysis Research Programme Papers 30, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Peter Krause & Bruce Headey, 1995. "Rich and Poor: Stability or Change?: West German Income Mobility 1984-93," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 126, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Joan R Rodgers & John L Rodgers, 1991. "The Measurement of Chronic and Transitory Poverty: with Application to the United States," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_55, Levy Economics Institute.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:revinw:v:35:y:1989:i:3:p:225-43. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed