Measuring Household Activities: Some International Comparisons
No abstract is available for this item.
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Volume (Year): 31 (1985)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0034-6586|
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/subs.asp?ref=0034-6586|
- Folbre N., 1993. "Women and social security in Latin America, the Caribbean and sub- saharan Africa," ILO Working Papers 992932813402676, International Labour Organization.
- Joachim Merz, 2009.
"Time Use and Time Budge. Improvements, Future Challenges and Recommendations,"
Working Paper Series of the German Council for Social and Economic Data
85, German Council for Social and Economic Data (RatSWD).
- Merz, Joachim, 2009. "Time Use and Time Budgets: Improvements, Future Challenges and Recommendations," IZA Discussion Papers 4358, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Joachim Merz, 2009. "Time use and time budgets: Improvements, future challenges and recommendations," Working Papers 125, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Merz, Joachim, 2009. "Time Use and Time Budgets – Improvements, Future Challenges and Recommendations," MPRA Paper 16304, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Joachim Merz, 2009. "Time Use and Time Budgets – Improvements, Future Challenges and Recommendations," FFB-Discussionpaper 78, Research Institute on Professions (Forschungsinstitut Freie Berufe (FFB)), LEUPHANA University Lüneburg.
- Andrea Brandolini & Eliana Viviano, 2014. "Accounting for total work," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 253, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Larrivee, John & Shaffer, Ron E., 2007. "Understanding the Local Unrecorded Economy: Informal Work and Home Production in Non-Metropolitan Wisconsin," Journal of Regional Analysis and Policy, Mid-Continent Regional Science Association, vol. 37(2).
- Edith Archambault & Lionel Prouteau, 2010. "Un travail qui ne compte pas ? La valorisation monétaire du bénévolat associatif," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00550382, HAL.
- Edith Archambault & Lionel Prouteau, 2010. " Un travail qui ne compte pas ? La valorisation monétaire du bénévolat associatif ," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00973921, HAL.
- Merz, Joachim & Wolff, Klaus, 1988. "Eigenarbeit, Nebenerwerb und Haupterwerb : Versorgungsstrategien privater Haushalte in der Bundesrepublik Deutschland," Mitteilungen aus der Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany], vol. 21(2), pages 206-221.
- John Anderson & Hendrik van den Berg, 1998. "Fiscal Decentralization and Government Size: An International Test for Leviathan Accounting for Unmeasured Economic Activity," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 5(2), pages 171-186, May.
- Feige, Edgar L., 1990. "Defining and estimating underground and informal economies: The new institutional economics approach," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 18(7), pages 989-1002, July.
- Edgar L. Feige, 2003. "Defining And Estimating Underground And Informal Economies: The New Institional Economics Approach," Development and Comp Systems 0312003, EconWPA.
- Andrea Brandolini & Eliana Viviano, 2016. "Accounting for total work in labour statistics
[Der Gesamtbetrag der Arbeit in den Arbeitsmarktstatistiken]," Journal for Labour Market Research, Springer;Institute for Employment Research/ Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), vol. 49(3), pages 199-212, November.
- Ours, J.C., 1989. "Self-service activities and legal or illegal market services," Serie Research Memoranda 0002, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:293281 is not listed on IDEAS
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:revinw:v:31:y:1985:i:3:p:237-53. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed