Commodity Balances and National Accounts: A SAM Perspective
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Manuel Alejandro Cardenete & Ferran Sancho, 2012.
"The Role Of Supply Constraints In Multiplier Analysis,"
Economic Systems Research,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(1), pages 21-34, June.
- Manuel Alejandro Cardenete & Ferran Sancho, 2010. "The Role of Supply Constraints in Multiplier Analysis," Working Papers 432, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- M. Alejandro Cardenete & Ferran Sancho, 2010. "The Role of Supply Constraints in Multiplier Analysis," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 805.10, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Zafar Iqbal & Rizwana Siddiqui, 1999. "Distributional Impact of Structural Adjustment on Income Inequality in Pakistan: A SAM-based Analysis," MIMAP Technical Paper Series 1999:02, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
- M. Alejandro Cardenete & M. Carmen Lima & Ferran Sancho, 2013. "Are There Key Sectors? An Appraisal Using Applied General Equilibrium," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 43(2,3), pages 111-129, Winter.
- Zafar Iqbal & Rizwana Siddiqui, 1998. "The Impact of Structural Adjustment on Income Distribution in Pakistan A SAM-based Analysis," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 37(4), pages 377-397.
- Finn Tarp & David Roland-Holst & John Rand, 2002.
"Trade and Income Growth in Vietnam: Estimates from a New Social Accounting Matrix,"
Economic Systems Research,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(2), pages 157-184, June.
- Tarp, Finn & Roland-Holst, David & Rand, John, 2002. "Trade and Income Growth in Vietnam: Estimates from a New Social Accounting Matrix," MPRA Paper 29395, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Susana Santos, 2012. "A SAM (Social Accounting Matrix) approach to the policy decision process," Working Papers Department of Economics 2012/28, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Javier Ferri & Ezequiel Uriel, 2000. "Multiplicadores contables y análisis estructural en la matriz de contabilidad social. Una aplicación al caso español," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 24(2), pages 419-453, May.
- De Miguel Vélez, F.J. & Manresa Sánchez, A., 2004. "Modelos SAM lineales y distribución de renta: una aplicación para la economía extremeña," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 22, pages 1-22, Diciembre.
- Ezequiel Uriel & Javier Ferri & Maria Luisa Molto, 2005.
"Estimation of an Extended SAM with household production for Spain 1995,"
Economic Systems Research,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(3), pages 255-278.
- Ezequiel Uriel Jiménez & Javier Ferri & María Luisa Moltó Carbonell, 2005. "Estimation Of An Extended Sam With Household Production For Spain 1995," Working Papers. Serie EC 2005-08, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Tarp, Finn & Roland-Holst, David, 2002. "Household Income Determination in Vietnam: A Structural Analysis with Implications for Market Reform," MPRA Paper 29416, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Susana SANTOS, 2016.
"The Informal Aspects of the Activity of Countries Studied Through Social Accounting and Socio-Demographic Matrices,"
Journal of Economic and Social Thought,
KSP Journals, vol. 3(1), pages 49-78, March.
- Santos, Susana, 2015. "The informal aspects of the activity of countries studied through Social Accounting and Socio-Demographic Matrices," MPRA Paper 68267, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:15:y:2007:i:17:p:1-14 is not listed on IDEAS
- Santos, Susana, 2011. "Measuring (socio-)economic systems using the SNA. A SAM approach," MPRA Paper 32758, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rizwana Siddiqui & Zafar Iqbal, 1999.
"Salient Features of Social Accounting Matrix of Pakistan for 1989-90: Disaggregation of the Households Sector,"
MIMAP Technical Paper Series
1999:01, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
- Siddiqui, Rizwana & Iqbal, Zafar, 1999. "Salient features of social accounting matrix of Pakistan for 1989-90: Disaggregation of the households sector," MPRA Paper 4454, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alejandro CARDENETE & Patricia FUENTES SAGUAR & Clemente POLO, "undated". "Energy System and CO2 emissions: a SAM Analysis," EcoMod2008 23800022, EcoMod.
- Santos, Susana, 2013. "Socio-economic studies with social accounting and socio-demographic Matrices. An (attempted) application to Mozambique," MPRA Paper 47999, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Herve Guyomard & Nadine Herrard & Thierry Trochet & Yves Dronne & Alexandre Gohin & Yves Léon & Elisabeth Samson & Yves Surry, 1996. "La matrice de comptabilité sociale française du modèle MEGAAF et de la maquette MEGALEX," Working Papers hal-01594992, HAL.
- Cardenete Flores, M.A. & Congregado Ramírez De Aguilera, E. & De Miguel Vélez, F.J. & Pérez Mayo, J., 2000. "Una comparación de las economías andaluza y extremeña a partir de matrices de contabilidad social y multiplicadores lineales," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 15, pages 47-73, Agosto.
- Sanjaya Acharya, 2007. "Flow Structure in Nepal and the Benefit to the Poor," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 15(17), pages 1-14.
- Susana Santos, 2013. "Socio-Economic Studies with Social Accounting and Sociodemographic Matrices. An application to Portugal," Working Papers Department of Economics 2013/16, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Wiese, Arthur M., 1995. "On the construction of the total accounts from the U.S. national income and product accounts: How sensitive are applied general equilibrium results to initial conditions?," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 139-162, April.
- Juan Carlos Collado & Ferran Sancho, 2002. "Recovering Hidden Indirect Tax Rates for Improved Calibration in Multisectoral Modelling," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(1), pages 81-88.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:revinw:v:31:y:1985:i:2:p:155-69. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iariwea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.