The Distribution of Public Expenditure among Households in the United States
No abstract is available for this item.
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Volume (Year): 27 (1981)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0034-6586|
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/subs.asp?ref=0034-6586|
- Edward N. Wolff & Ajit Zacharias & Asena Caner, 2005.
"Household wealth, public consumption and economic well-being in the United States,"
Cambridge Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 29(6), pages 1073-1090, November.
- Edward N. Wolff & Ajit Zacharias & Asena Caner, 2003. "Household Wealth, Public Consumption, and Economic Well-Being in the United States," Public Economics 0309004, EconWPA.
- Edward N. Wolff & Ajit Zacharias & Asena Caner, 2003. "Household Wealth, Public Consumption and Economic Well-Being in the United States," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_386, Levy Economics Institute.
- Maximilian Stockhausen, 2017. "The Distribution of Economic Resources to Children in Germany," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 901, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Stockhausen, Maximilian, 2017. "The distribution of economic resources to children in Germany," Discussion Papers 2017/7, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Kaplow, Louis, 2006. "Public goods and the distribution of income," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 50(7), pages 1627-1660, October.
- Louis Kaplow, 2003. "Public Goods and the Distribution of Income," NBER Working Papers 9842, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ali Enami & Nora Lustig & Rodrigo Aranda, 2016. "Analytic Foundations: Measuring the Redistributive Impact of Taxes and Transfers," Commitment to Equity (CEQ) Working Paper Series 1325, Tulane University, Department of Economics.
- Selcuk Eren & Thomas Masterson & Edward Wolff & Ajit Zacharias, 2011. "The Levy Institute Measure of Economic Well-Being, Great Britain, 1995 and 2005," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_667, Levy Economics Institute.
- Ajit Zacharias, 2011. "The Levy Institute Measure of Economic Well-Being, Great Britain, 1995 and 2005," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_668, Levy Economics Institute.
- Furceri, Davide & Poplawski Ribeiro, Marcos, 2008. "Government spending volatility and the size of nations," Working Paper Series 924, European Central Bank.
- Lustig Nora, 2016. "Inequality and Fiscal Redistribution in Middle Income Countries: Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Indonesia, Mexico, Peru and South Africa," Journal of Globalization and Development, De Gruyter, vol. 7(1), pages 17-60, June.
- Nora Lustig, 2015. "Inequality and Fiscal Redistribution in Middle Income Countries: Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Indonesia, Mexico, Peru and South Africa," Working Papers 1505, Tulane University, Department of Economics, revised Oct 2015.
- Nora Lustig, 2015. "Inequality and Fiscal Redistribution in Middle Income Countries: Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Indonesia, Mexico, Peru and South Africa," Commitment to Equity (CEQ) Working Paper Series 31, Tulane University, Department of Economics.
- Ali Enami & Nora Lustig & Rodrigo Aranda, 2016. "Analytic Foundations: Measuring the Redistributive Impact of Taxes and Transfers," Commitment to Equity (CEQ) Working Paper Series 25, Tulane University, Department of Economics.
- Cormac O'Dea & Ian Preston, 2012. "The distributional impact of public spending in the UK," IFS Working Papers W12/06, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Jiri Skolka, 1985. "Wende in der Arbeitsteilung," Wirtschaft und Gesellschaft - WuG, Kammer für Arbeiter und Angestellte für Wien, Abteilung Wirtschaftswissenschaft und Statistik, vol. 11(4), pages 445-469.
- Antoni Zabalza, 2014. "Measuring the Regional Incidence of Taxes and Public Expenditure: The Available Methodology and its Limitations," Hacienda Pública Española, IEF, vol. 209(2), pages 11-54, June.
- Edward N. Wolff & Ajit Zacharias & Hyunsub Kum, 2006. "Net Government Expenditures and the Economic Well-Being of the Elderly in the United States, 1989-2001," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_466, Levy Economics Institute.
- Barbora Slintáková, 2014. "Cost of Service Approach to the Measurement of Public Expenditure Incidence," Český finanční a účetní časopis, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2014(2), pages 92-105.
- Edward N. Wolff & Ajit Zacharias, 2007. "The Levy Institute Measure of Economic Well-Being United States, 1989-2001," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 33(4), pages 443-470, Fall.
- Ron Crawford & Grant Johnston, 2004. "Household incomes in New Zealand: The impact of the market, taxes and government spending, 1987/88–1997/98," Treasury Working Paper Series 04/20, New Zealand Treasury.
- -, 1982. "Gasto público social y pobreza en América Latina," Sede de la CEPAL en Santiago (Estudios e Investigaciones) 34198, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:revinw:v:27:y:1981:i:2:p:137-64. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed