Stocks and Depreciation of Human Capital: New Evidence from a Present-Value Perspective
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Prescott, Edward C., 1986.
"Theory ahead of business-cycle measurement,"
Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy,
Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 11-44, January.
- Cochrane, John H, 1988. "How Big Is the Random Walk in GNP?," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 96(5), pages 893-920, October.
- Andrew Harvey (ed.), 1994. "Time Series," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, volume 0, number 599.
- Dezhbakhsh, Hashem & Levy, Daniel, 1994. "Periodic properties of interpolated time series," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 44(3), pages 221-228.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mark Huggett and Greg Kaplan, 2012.
"The Money Value of a Man,"
gueconwpa~12-12-02, Georgetown University, Department of Economics.
- Mark Huggett & Greg Kaplan, 2012. "The Money Value of a Man," PIER Working Paper Archive 12-014, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Mark Huggett & Greg Kaplan, 2013. "The Money Value of a Man," Working Papers 1474, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Center for Economic Policy Studies..
- Mark Huggett & Greg Kaplan, 2012. "The Money Value of a Man," Working Papers 2012-009, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Mark Huggett & Greg Kaplan, 2012. "The Money Value of a Man," NBER Working Papers 18066, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Les OXxley & Ttrinh Le & John Gibson, 2008. "Measuring Human Capital: Alternative Methods and International Evidence," Korean Economic Review, Korean Economic Association, vol. 24, pages 283-344.
- Robert Eisner, 1980. "Capital Gains and Income: Real Changes in the Value of Capital in the United States, 1946-77," NBER Chapters,in: The Measurement of Capital, pages 175-346 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:cmj:networ:y:2013:i:1:p:12-25 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bálint BALOGH, 2013. "How To Measure Human Capital: A Short Review," Network Intelligence Studies, Fundația Română pentru Inteligența Afacerii, Editorial Department, issue 1, pages 21-36, July.
- Mark Huggett & Greg Kaplan, 2016.
"How Large is the Stock Component of Human Capital?,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 22, pages 21-51, October.
- Mark Huggett & Greg Kaplan, 2015. "How Large is the Stock Component of Human Capital?," NBER Working Papers 21238, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nevine Mokhtar Eid, 2008. "The Capital Asset Pricing Model: An Application on the Efficiency of Financing Higher Public Education in Egypt," Working Papers 8, The German University in Cairo, Faculty of Management Technology.
- Muhammad Ali & Uwe Cantner & Ipsita Roy, 2016. "Knowledge spillovers through FDI and trade: the moderating role of quality-adjusted human capital," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 26(4), pages 837-868, October.
- repec:pri:cepsud:238kaplan.pdf is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:pri:cepsud:238kaplan is not listed on IDEAS
- Muhammad Ali & Uwe Cantner & Ipsita Roy, 2015. "Knowledge Spillovers through FDI and Trade: Moderating Role of Quality-Adjusted Human Capital," Jena Economic Research Papers 2015-014, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Van Trinh, Le Thi & Gibson, John & Oxley, Les, 2005. "Measuring the stock of human capital in New Zealand," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 68(5), pages 484-497.
- Gang Liu, 2014. "Measuring the Stock of Human Capital for International and Intertemporal Comparisons," NBER Chapters,in: Measuring Economic Sustainability and Progress, pages 493-544 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:revinw:v:25:y:1979:i:2:p:209-24. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iariwea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.