The History of the United States National Income and Product Accounts: The Development of an Analytical Tool
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stanley L. Engerman, 1997. "The Standard of Living Debate in International Perspective: Measures and Indicators," NBER Chapters,in: Health and Welfare during Industrialization, pages 17-46 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pratt, James E., 2009. "The Regional Economic Value of Nonmarket Household Production Time: Combining an I-O Framework with Time Use Date," Journal of Regional Analysis and Policy, Mid-Continent Regional Science Association, vol. 39(1).
- Thompson, G. F., 1998. "Encountering economics and accounting: some skirmishes and engagements," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 283-323, April.
- Emanuele Felice, 2016.
"The Misty Grail: The Search for a Comprehensive Measure of Development and the Reasons for GDP Primacy,"
Development and Change,
International Institute of Social Studies, vol. 47(5), pages 967-994, September.
- Felice, Emanuele, 2015. "The Misty Grail: The Search for a Comprehensive Measure of Development and the Reasons of GDP Primacy," MPRA Paper 61095, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Perlman, Mark, 1988. "The fundamental issues in the controversy of the policy paradigms: Policies, theories, and underpinnings," Kiel Working Papers 305, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- England, Richard W., 1998. "Measurement of social well-being: alternatives to gross domestic product," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 89-103, April.
- Katharine G. Abraham, 2005. "Distinguished Lecture on Economics in Government—What We Don't Know Could Hurt Us: Some Reflections on the Measurement of Economic Activity," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 19(3), pages 3-18, Summer.
- Benoît Godin, 2010. "The Knowledge Economy: Fritz Machlup’s Construction of a Synthetic Concept," Chapters,in: The Capitalization of Knowledge, chapter 10 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Wiese, Arthur M., 1995. "On the construction of the total accounts from the U.S. national income and product accounts: How sensitive are applied general equilibrium results to initial conditions?," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 139-162, April.
- Thomas Holloway, 1989. "Present NIPA Saving Measures: Their Characteristics and Limitations," NBER Chapters,in: The Measurement of Saving, Investment, and Wealth, pages 21-100 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bos, Frits, 2009. "The National Accounts as a Tool for Analysis and Policy; History, Economic Theory and Data Compilation Issues," MPRA Paper 23582, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bos, Frits, 2008. "Uses of National Accounts; History, International Standardization and Applications in the Netherlands," MPRA Paper 9387, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:revinw:v:21:y:1975:i:2:p:153-81. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iariwea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.