Divisia Index Numbers and Productivity Measurement
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bassim Shebeb & Nadhem Al-Saleh, 2010. "Economic Growth in Bahrain: The Contribution of Multifactor Productivity," Working Papers 558, Economic Research Forum, revised 10 Jan 2010.
- Salem, M., 1987. "Productivity and Technical Change in Canadian Food and Beverage Industries: 1961-1982," Working Papers 243864, Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada.
- Vere, D. T. & Jones, R. E. & Campbell, M. H., 2002. "An economic evaluation of native pasture systems in south-eastern New South Wales," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 72(2), pages 133-148, May.
- Derek Bosworth & Joanne Loundes, 2002. "The Dynamic Performance of Australian Enterprises," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2002n03, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Vere, D.T., 1998. "Investigating improved pasture productivity change on the New South Wales tablelands," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 18(1), January.
- Vere, D. T., 1998. "Investigating improved pasture productivity change on the New South Wales tablelands," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 18(1), pages 63-74, January.
- Craig, Barbara J. & Pardey, Philip G., 1990. "Multidimensional Output Indices," Staff Papers 13828, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:revinw:v:17:y:1971:i:2:p:227-29. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iariwea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.