A Positive and a Normative Theory of Income Distribution
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Plug, Erik J. S. & van Praag, Bernard M. S. & Hartog, Joop, 1999. "If we knew ability, how would we tax individuals?," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 72(2), pages 183-211, May.
- Gary S. Becker & Nigel Tomes, 1994.
"Human Capital and the Rise and Fall of Families,"
NBER Chapters,in: Human Capital: A Theoretical and Empirical Analysis with Special Reference to Education (3rd Edition), pages 257-298
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gary S. Becker & Nigel Tomes, "undated". "Human Capital and the Rise and Fall of Families," University of Chicago - Population Research Center 84-10, Chicago - Population Research Center.
- Stark, Oded & Kobus, Martyna & Jakubek, Marcin, 2012.
"A concern about low relative income, and the alignment of utilitarianism with egalitarianism,"
Elsevier, vol. 114(3), pages 235-238.
- Stark, Oded & Kobus, Martyna & Jakubek, Marcin, 2011. "A concern about low relative income, and the alignment of utilitarianism with egalitarianism," University of Tuebingen Working Papers in Economics and Finance 21, University of Tuebingen, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences.
- Stark, Oded & Kobus, Martyna & Jakubek, Marcin, 2011. "A concern about low relative income, and the alignment of utilitarianism with egalitarianism," Discussion Papers 117257, University of Bonn, Center for Development Research (ZEF).
- Syed Nawabhaider Naqvi & Asghar Qadir, 1985. "Incrementalism and Structural Change. A Technical Note," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 24(2), pages 87-102.
- Srinivasan T.N., 1992. "Income Distribution and the Macroeconomy: Some Conceptual and Measurement Issues," Philippine Journal of Development JPD 1992 Vol. XIX No. 2-a, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:revinw:v:16:y:1970:i:3:p:221-34. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iariwea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.