Human Capital, Exports, and Economic Growth: A Causality Analysis for Taiwan, 1952-1995
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Colantonio Emiliano & D'Angelo Francesca & Odoardi Iacopo & Scamuffa Domenico, 2010. "Internationalization And Innovation: The Challenges For Europe In A Changing World," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1(2), pages 214-219, December.
- Aurora A.C. Teixeira & Natércia Fortuna, 2006. "Human capital, trade and long-run productivity. Testing the technological absorption hypothesis for the Portuguese economy, 1960-2001," FEP Working Papers 226, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- repec:spr:manint:v:48:y:2008:i:4:d:10.1007_s11575-008-0025-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:taf:rjapxx:v:10:y:2005:i:1:p:96-115 is not listed on IDEAS
- Burcu Kiran, 2014. "Testing the impact of educational expenditures on economic growth: new evidence from Latin American countries," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 48(3), pages 1181-1190, May.
- Gilberto Fraga & Carlos Bacha, 2011. "The Non-linearity of the Relationship between Human Capital and Exports in Brazil â€“ evidences of regional differences," ERSA conference papers ersa11p1016, European Regional Science Association.
- Ghosh Dastidar, Sayantan & Chatterji, Monojit, 2015. "Public expenditure in different education sectors and economic growth: The Indian experience," MPRA Paper 66903, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Khan, Jangraiz & Khattak, Naeem Ur Rehman Khattak & Khan, Amir, 2015. "Human Capital-Economic Growth Nexus: A Causality Analysis for Pakistan," MPRA Paper 65689, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nelson C. Modeste, 2016. "Trade Liberalization and Economic Growth in Guyana: An Empirical Assessment using DOLS and Error Correcting Methodologies," The Review of Black Political Economy, Springer;National Economic Association, vol. 43(1), pages 57-67, March.
- Paresh Kumar Narayan & Russell Smyth, 2004. "Temporal Causality between Human Capital and Real Income in Cointegrated VAR Processes: Empirical Evidence from China, 1960-1990," International Journal of Business and Economics, College of Business and College of Finance, Feng Chia University, Taichung, Taiwan, vol. 3(1), pages 1-11, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:reviec:v:8:y:2000:i:4:p:712-20. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0965-7576 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.