Optimal Export Taxes, Welfare, Industry Concentration, and Firm Size: A General Equilibrium Analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Piermartini, Roberta, 2004. "The role of export taxes in the field of primary commodities," WTO Discussion Papers 4, World Trade Organization (WTO), Economic Research and Statistics Division.
- Roberto A. De Santis & Frank Stähler, 2001. "Trade Policies for Exporting Industries under Free Entry," German Economic Review, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 2(4), pages 327-338, November.
- Waschik, Robert & Fraser, Iain, 2007.
"A computable general equilibrium analysis of export taxes in the Australian wool industry,"
Elsevier, vol. 24(4), pages 712-736, July.
- Fraser, Iain & Waschik, Robert, 2006. "A Computable General Equilibrium Analysis of Export Taxes in the Australian Wool Industry," 2006 Conference (50th), February 8-10, 2006, Sydney, Australia 139733, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Reza Oladi & John Gilbert, 2012.
"Buyer and Seller Concentration in Global Commodity Markets,"
Review of Development Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 16(2), pages 359-367, May.
- Reza Oladi & John Gilbert, 2009. "Buyer and Seller Concentration in Global Commodity Markets," Working Papers 200911, Utah State University, Department of Economics, revised 15 Sep 2009.
- Pothen, Frank & Fink, Kilian, 2015. "A political economy of China's export restrictions on rare earth elements," ZEW Discussion Papers 15-025, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:reviec:v:8:y:2000:i:2:p:319-35. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0965-7576 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.