The Role of International Discipline in Three Developing Economies: Exchange Rate Effects on Domestic Prices in Colombia, Korea, and Morocco
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Peter Rowland, 2003. "Exchange Rate Pass-Throught to Domestic Prices: The Case of Colombia," Borradores de Economia 254, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Robert Feinberg & Mieke Meurs, 2005. "Market Reform, Infrastructure and Exchange Rate Passthrough in Central and Eastern Europe," Post-Communist Economies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(1), pages 21-32.
- Berner, Eike, 2011. "Exchange rate pass-through: New evidence from German micro data," Economics Working Papers 2011-01, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
- Rebecca Hellerstein, 2004. "Who Bears the Cost of a Change in the Exchange Rate?," Econometric Society 2004 North American Summer Meetings 589, Econometric Society.
- Bouoiyour, Jamal & Rey, Serge, 2005.
"Régime de change, taux de change réel, flux commerciaux et investissements directs étrangers: le cas du Maroc
[Real exchange rate, trade flows and foreign direct investments: the Moroccan case]," MPRA Paper 49503, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aliyu, Shehu Usman Rano & Yakub, Ma'aji Umar & Sanni, Ganiyu Kayode & Duke, Omolara, 2009. "Exchange Rate Pass-through in Nigeria: Evidence from a Vector Error Correction Model," MPRA Paper 25053, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 29 Mar 2010.
- Carmen Astrid Romero, 2012.
"El efecto transmisión del tipo de cambio en Colombia durante los años de la industrialización,"
Revista ESPE - ENSAYOS SOBRE POLÍTICA ECONÓMICA,
BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA - ESPE, vol. 30(67), pages 216-251, July.
- Carmen Astrid Romero, 2012. "El efecto transmisión del tipo de cambio en Colombia durante los años de la industrialización," Revista ESPE - Ensayos sobre Política Económica, Banco de la Republica de Colombia, vol. 30(67), pages 216-251, July.
- Ali Taiebnia & Armaghan Rahimi, 2007. "Exchange Rate Pass-Through to Domestic Prices in Iran (1990-2006)," Iranian Economic Review, Economics faculty of Tehran university, vol. 12(3), pages 85-108, fall & wi.
- Arslan Razmi, 2005. "The Contractionary Short-Run Effects of Nominal Devaluation in Developing Countries: Some Neglected Nuances," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2005-09, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics, revised Sep 2006.
- Baldwin, John R. & Yan, Beiling, 2008. "Domestic and foreign influences on Canadian prices," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 546-557, October.
- Goujon, Michael, 2006. "Fighting inflation in a dollarized economy: The case of Vietnam," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 564-581, September.
- Peter Rowland, 2003. "Exchange Rate Pass-Through To Domestic Prices: The Case Of Colombia," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 002683, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:reviec:v:8:y:2000:i:1:p:126-33. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0965-7576 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.