Price Formation Under Small Numbers Competition: Evidence from Land Auctions in Singapore
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stevenson, Simon & Young, James & Gurdgiev, Constantin, 2010. "A comparison of the appraisal process for auction and private treaty residential sales," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 145-154, June.
- Takako Idee & Shinichiro Iwata & Teruyuki Taguchi, 2008. "Auction Price Formation with Costly Occupants: Evidence Using Data from the Osaka District Court," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-593, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Takako Idee & Shinichiro Iwata & Teruyuki Taguchi, 2011. "Auction Price Formation with Costly Occupants: Evidence Using Data from the Osaka District Court," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 42(1), pages 84-98, January.
- Huettel, Silke & Odening, Martin & Kataria, Karin & Balmann, Alfons, 2013. "Price Formation on Land Market Auctions in East Germany â€“ An Empirical Analysis," Journal of International Agricultural Trade and Development, Journal of International Agricultural Trade and Development, vol. 62(2).
- Lozano-Gracia, Nancy & Young, Cheryl & Lall, Somik V. & Vishwanath, Tara, 2013. "Leveraging land to enable urban transformation : lessons from global experience," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6312, The World Bank.
- Han, Lu & Strange, William C., 2015. "The Microstructure of Housing Markets," Handbook of Regional and Urban Economics, Elsevier.
- Simon Stevenson & James Young, 2015. "The Role of Undisclosed Reserves in English Open Outcry Auctions," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 43(2), pages 375-402, June.
- Du, Hongyan & Ma, Yongkai & An, Yunbi, 2011. "The impact of land policy on the relation between housing and land prices: Evidence from China," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 19-27, February.
- Maurice Tse & Frederik Pretorius & K. Chau, 2011. "Market Sentiments, Winner’s Curse and Bidding Outcome in Land Auctions," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 42(3), pages 247-274, April.
- Yuen Leng Chow & Joseph T.L. Ooi, 2014. "First-Price Sealed-Bid Tender versus English Open Auction: Evidence from Land Auctions," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 42(2), pages 253-278, June.
- Justin Benefield & Christopher Cain & Ken Johnson, 2011. "On the Relationship Between Property Price, Time-on-Market, and Photo Depictions in a Multiple Listing Service," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 43(3), pages 401-422, October.
- Gang-Zhi Fan & Zsuzsa Huszár & Weina Zhang, 2013. "The Relationships between Real Estate Price and Expected Financial Asset Risk and Return: Theory and Empirical Evidence," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 46(4), pages 568-595, May.
- Yongheng Deng & Joseph Gyourko & Jing Wu, 2012. "Land and Housing Price Measurement in China," RBA Annual Conference Volume,in: Alexandra Heath & Frank Packer & Callan Windsor (ed.), Property Markets and Financial Stability Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Yongheng Deng & Joseph Gyourko & Jing Wu, 2012. "Land and House Price Measurement in China," NBER Working Papers 18403, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Abdul ?Rasheed Amidu & Alirat Olayinka Agboola, 2009. "Empirical Evidence Of The Influences On First-Price Bid Auction Premiums," International Real Estate Review, Asian Real Estate Society, vol. 12(2), pages 157-170.
- Zhi Dong & Tien Sing, 2014. "Developer Heterogeneity and Competitive Land Bidding," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 48(3), pages 441-466, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:reesec:v:34:y:2006:i:1:p:51-76. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/areueea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.