Privately Versus Publicly Held Asset Investment Performance
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Frank Packer & Timothy Riddiough, 2012. "Securitisation and the Commercial Property Cycle," RBA Annual Conference Volume,in: Alexandra Heath & Frank Packer & Callan Windsor (ed.), Property Markets and Financial Stability Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Brent W. Ambrose & Brad Case & Seow Eng Ong, 2015. "Introduction to the Special Issue," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 43(1), pages 1-7, March.
- Kishor, N. Kundan, 2017. "Understanding the Relationship between Public and Private Commercial Real Estate Markets," MPRA Paper 83475, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gregory H. MacKinnon & Ashraf Al Zaman, 2009. "Real Estate for the Long Term: The Effect of Return Predictability on Long-Horizon Allocations," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 37(1), pages 117-153.
- Frank Packer & Timothy Riddiough & Jimmy Shek, 2014. "A Global Tour of Commercial Property and REIT Markets," International Real Estate Review, Asian Real Estate Society, vol. 17(2), pages 241-274.
- William Mingyan Cheung & James Chicheong Lei & Desmond Tsang, 2016. "Does Property Transaction Matter in the Price Discovery of Real Estate Markets?," International Real Estate Review, Asian Real Estate Society, vol. 19(1), pages 27-49.
- S. Price & Dean Gatzlaff & C. Sirmans, 2012. "Information Uncertainty and the Post-Earnings-Announcement Drift Anomaly: Insights from REITs," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 44(1), pages 250-274, January.
- Walter Boudry & N. Coulson & Jarl Kallberg & Crocker Liu, 2013. "On Indexing Commercial Real Estate Properties and Portfolios," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 47(4), pages 617-639, November.
- David C. Ling & Andy Naranjo & Benjamin Scheick, 2014. "Investor Sentiment, Limits to Arbitrage and Private Market Returns," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 42(3), pages 531-577, September.
- Abdullah Yavas & Yildiray Yildirim, 2011. "Price Discovery in Real Estate Markets: A Dynamic Analysis," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 42(1), pages 1-29, January.
- Roland Füss & Felix Schindler, 2011. "Diversifikationsvorteile verbriefter Immobilienanlagen in einem Mixed‐Asset‐Portfolio," Perspektiven der Wirtschaftspolitik, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 12(2), pages 170-191, May.
- repec:eee:jebusi:v:91:y:2017:i:c:p:24-40 is not listed on IDEAS
- Parajuli, Rajan & Chang, Sun Joseph, 2015. "Real Assets and Inflation: Which Real Assets Hedge Inflation," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 205283, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association;Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- David C. Ling & Andy Naranjo, 2015. "Returns and Information Transmission Dynamics in Public and Private Real Estate Markets," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 43(1), pages 163-208, March.
- John Cotter & Richard Roll, 2015. "A Comparative Anatomy of Residential REITs and Private Real Estate Markets: Returns, Risks and Distributional Characteristics," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 43(1), pages 209-240, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:reesec:v:33:y:2005:i:1:p:121-146. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/areueea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.