Does the Theory of Irreversible Investments Help Explain Movements in Office-Commercial Construction?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Colin Lizieri, 2008.
"International Financial Centres, Office Market Rents And Volatility,"
eres2008_197, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Colin Lizieri, 2008. "International Financial Centres, Office Market Rents and Volatility," Real Estate & Planning Working Papers rep-wp2008-03, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Charles Ka Yui Leung & Patrick Wai Yin Cheung & Erica Jiajia Ding, 2008. "Intra-metropolitan Office Price and Trading Volume Dynamics: Evidence from Hong Kong," International Real Estate Review, Asian Real Estate Society, vol. 11(2), pages 47-74.
- Maria Christidou & Stilianos Fountas, 2017. "Uncertainty in the housing market: Evidence from the US states," Discussion Paper Series 2017_08, Department of Economics, University of Macedonia, revised Aug 2017.
- William Miles, 2009. "Irreversibility, Uncertainty and Housing Investment," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 38(2), pages 173-182, February.
- John Clapp & Katsiaryna Bardos & Tingyu Zhou, 2014. "Expansions and Contractions of Major US Shopping Centers," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 48(1), pages 16-56, January.
- repec:kap:jrefec:v:55:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s11146-016-9560-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hovhannisyan, Vardges & Bozic, Marin, 2016. "The Relationship Between Price And Market Structure: Evidence From The Us Food Retail Industry," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, 2016, Boston, Massachusetts 236222, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Yuming Fu & Maarten Jennen, 2009. "Office Construction in Singapore and Hong Kong: Testing Real Option Implications," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 38(1), pages 39-58, January.
- Brasington, David M., 2017. "School spending and new construction," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 76-84.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:reesec:v:28:y:2000:i:4:p:623-661. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/areueea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.