Mortgage Lending, Sample Selection and Default
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Agier, Isabelle & Szafarz, Ariane, 2013.
"Microfinance and Gender: Is There a Glass Ceiling on Loan Size?,"
Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 165-181.
- Isabelle Agier & Ariane Szafarz, 2010. "Microfinance and Gender: Is There a Glass Ceiling in Loan Size?," Working Papers CEB 10-047, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Isabelle Agier & Ariane Szafarz, 2013. "Microfinance and Gender: Is There a Glass Ceiling on Loan Size?," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/149090, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Diaz-Serrano, Luis, 2004.
"Income Volatility and Residential Mortgage Delinquency: Evidence from 12 EU Countries,"
IZA Discussion Papers
1396, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Luis Diaz-Serrano, 2005. "Income Volatility and Residential Mortgage Delinquency: Evidence from 12 EU countries," Economics, Finance and Accounting Department Working Paper Series n1530205, Department of Economics, Finance and Accounting, National University of Ireland - Maynooth.
- Ozhegov, Evgeniy, 2017. "Estimating the demand function for differentiated product with endogenous characteristics and heterogeneity of preferences: The case of mortgage loans," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 45, pages 93-115.
- Gary-Bobo, Robert J. & Larribeau, Sophie, 2003.
"The Bank's Market Power and the Interest Rate Elasticity of Demand for Housing: An Econometric Study of Discrimination on French Mortgage Data,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
3745, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Robert Gary-Bobo & Sophie Larribeau, 2003. "The bank's market power and the interest-rate elasticity of demand for housing : an econometric study of discrimination on French mortgage data," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00069667, HAL.
- Agata M. Lozinskaia & Evgeniy M. Ozhegov & Alexander M. Karminsky, 2016. "Discontinuity in Relative Credit Losses: Evidence from Defaults on Government-Insured Residential Mortgages," HSE Working papers WP BRP 55/FE/2016, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Diaz-Serrano, Luis, 2005. "Income volatility and residential mortgage delinquency across the EU," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 153-177, September.
- Moulton, Stephanie & Haurin, Donald R. & Shi, Wei, 2015. "An analysis of default risk in the Home Equity Conversion Mortgage (HECM) program," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 90(C), pages 17-34.
- Dharmapala Dhammika & Ross Stephen L, 2004.
"Racial Bias in Motor Vehicle Searches: Additional Theory and Evidence,"
The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy,
De Gruyter, vol. 3(1), pages 1-23, September.
- Dhammika Dharmapala & Stephen L. Ross, 2003. "Racial Bias in Motor Vehicle Searches: Additional Theory and Evidence," Working papers 2003-12, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics, revised Dec 2003.
- Stephen L. Ross, 2003. "What Is Known about Testing for Discrimination: Lessons Learned by Comparing across Different Markets," Working papers 2003-21, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics, revised Nov 2003.
- Ghent, Andra C. & Hernández-Murillo, Rubén & Owyang, Michael T., 2014.
"Differences in subprime loan pricing across races and neighborhoods,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 199-215.
- Ghent, Andra C. & Hernández-Murillo, Rubén & Owyang, Michael T., 2011. "Differences in subprime loan pricing across races and neighborhoods," Working Papers 2011-033, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, revised 05 Mar 2014.
- Song Han, 2001.
"On the Economics of Discrimination in Credit Markets,"
Finance and Economics Discussion Series
2002-02, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Song Han, 2002. "On the economics of discrimination in credit markets," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2002-2, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Lozinskaia Agata & Ozhegov Evgeniy, 2016. "Key Determinants of Demand, Credit Underwriting, and Performance on Government-Insured Mortgage Loans in Russia," EERC Working Paper Series 16/03e, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS.
- Lozinskaya, Agatha & Ozhegov, Evgeniy, 2014. "Estimation of mortgage lending credit risk," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 35(3), pages 3-17.
- Yan Zhang, 2013. "Fair Lending Analysis of Mortgage Pricing: Does Underwriting Matter?," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 46(1), pages 131-151, January.
- Evgeniy M. Ozhegov, 2014. "The Underwriting, Choice And Performance Of Government-Insured Mortgages In Russia," HSE Working papers WP BRP 31/FE/2014, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Song Han, 2011. "Creditor Learning and Discrimination in Lending," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer;Western Finance Association, vol. 40(1), pages 1-27, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:reesec:v:28:y:2000:i:4:p:581-621. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/areueea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.