Technology Adoption, Human Capital, and Growth Theory
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- AFONSO Oscar & AGUIAR Alvaro, "undated". "Non-Scale Effects of North-South Trade on Economic Growth," EcoMod2003 330700001, EcoMod.
- Castellacci, Fulvio & Natera, Jose Miguel, 2013.
"The dynamics of national innovation systems: A panel cointegration analysis of the coevolution between innovative capability and absorptive capacity,"
Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 579-594.
- Fulvio, Castellacci & Jose Miguel, Natera, 2011. "The dynamics of national innovation systems: a panel cointegration analysis of the coevolution between innovative capability and absorptive capacity," MPRA Paper 31583, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Castellacci, Fulvio & Natera, Jose Miguel, 2016.
"Innovation, absorptive capacity and growth heterogeneity: Development paths in Latin America 1970–2010,"
Structural Change and Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 27-42.
- Fulvio Castellacci & Jose Miguel Natera, 2015. "Innovation, Absorptive Capacity and Growth Heterogeneity: Development Paths in Latin America 1970–2010," Working Papers on Innovation Studies 20150820, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo.
- Rath, Badri Narayan, 2016. "Does the digital divide across countries lead to convergence? New international evidence," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 75-82.
- Oscar Afonso, 2012. "Scale-independent North-South trade effects on the technological-knowledge bias and on wage inequality," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 148(1), pages 181-207, April.
- Afonso, Oscar & Gil, Pedro Mazeda, 2013. "Effects of North–South trade on wage inequality and on human-capital accumulation," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 481-492.
- Latzer, Hélène, 2013.
"Bridging the technology gap with limited human capital resources,"
Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 175-184.
- Hélène Latzer, 2013. "Bridging the technology gap with limited human capital resources," Post-Print hal-01387255, HAL.
- repec:bla:ausecp:v:56:y:2017:i:1:p:72-94 is not listed on IDEAS
- Grace Li Ann Yong & Kong Weng Ho, 2006. "Innovation, Imitation And Entrepreneurship," The Singapore Economic Review (SER), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 51(02), pages 147-173.
- Jørn Rattsø & Torfinn Harding, 2009. "Looking Abroad, but Lagging Behind: How the World Technology Frontier Affects South Africa," Working Paper Series 10209, Department of Economics, Norwegian University of Science and Technology.
- Afonso, Oscar & Neves, Pedro Cunha & Thompson, Maria, 2016. "The skill premium and economic growth with costly investment, complementarities and international trade of intermediate goods," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 37, pages 73-86.
- Oscar Afonso & AGUIAR, Alvaro, 2004. "Human Capital Accumulation and Wage Inequality with Scale-Independent North-South Technological Diffusion," DEGIT Conference Papers c009_026, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Hildegunn Ekroll Stokke, 2005. "Productivity Growth in Backward Economies and the Role of Barriers to Technology Adoption," Working Paper Series 4905, Department of Economics, Norwegian University of Science and Technology.
- Alvaro AGUIAR & Oscar AFONSO, "undated". "Human Capital Accumulation and Wage Inequality with Scale-Independent North-South Technological Diffusion," EcoMod2004 330600004, EcoMod.
- Afonso, Oscar, 2013. "Diffusion and directed technological knowledge, human capital and wages," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 370-382.
- Monika Kondratiuk-Nierodziñska, 2016. "New Knowledge Generation Capabilities And Economic Performance Of Polish Regions," Equilibrium. Quarterly Journal of Economics and Economic Policy, Institute of Economic Research, vol. 11(3), pages 451-471, September.
- TomÃ¡Å¡ HAVRÃ NEK & Zuzana IRÅ OVÃ, 2010. "On the Intensity of International Subsidy Competition for FDI," Theoretical and Applied Economics, Asociatia Generala a Economistilor din Romania - AGER, vol. 2(2(543)), pages 25-54, February.
- Óscar Afonso & Álvaro Aguiar, 2005. "Price-Channel Effects of North-South Trade on the Direction of Technological Knowledge and Wage Inequality," FEP Working Papers 170, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Fulvio Castellacci, 2011. "Closing the Technology Gap?," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 15(1), pages 180-197, February.
- Oscar Afonso & Alvaro Aguiar, 2003. "Non-Scale Effects of North-South Trade on Economic Growth," DEGIT Conference Papers c008_013, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Oscar Afonso, 2010. "Non-Scale Effects Of International Technological-Knowledge Diffusion On Southern Growth And Wages," The Japanese Economic Review, Japanese Economic Association, vol. 61(3), pages 341-366.
- Tomáš Havránek, 2009. "Subsidy Competition for FDI: Fierce or Weak?," Working Papers IES 2009/07, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Feb 2009.
- Helene, LATZER, 2006. "Foreign Direct Investment and the Nature of the Imitation Process," Discussion Papers (ECON - Département des Sciences Economiques) 2006012, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:rdevec:v:6:y:2002:i:3:p:351-68. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1363-6669 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.